Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor

Check out the photo guys! Please comment of what you think of the characters!

Rafael stares at me for a moment. I don't know if he is thinking about about my question or he doesn't like my question. Or maybe both. I know he hates getting into his plan but I can't help but to think about it too.

"Like what you said, your mom is a wonderful woman and a great mother to you so...I am sure she won't like your idea of revenge on your own father." I continued, as I continue to walk ahead of him.

"Its not an idea, Belle. Its a plan. I am doing this because of what they did to my mom. My mom died because of selfishness and because he is protecting his damn image. He is a coward cow that is afraid that someone will know that he married a normal and poor maid so he just let her die just like that. Like fuck, I would I allow him just do that"

I took a deep breath, it is nonsense if I continue on talking to this stubborn man. "You know, for once in your life, try to listen." I just snapped in a serious tone.

What I said, silenced him for a second but then he said "Seriously, are we really arguing about this right now? We started this night amazingly and you even dare mention my revenge"

I slowly faced him and looked down on the ground "Fine. But please think about it." My voice nearly begged but I hate begging to be honest.

"Yes, of course," he nods his head, then put his arm around my shoulder as we continue to walk. "Just don't fight with me tonight."

"No, I am serious. You really have to think about it before you regret it" I threatened him, with a bitch look.

Rafael chuckled and nod his head and walk ahead of me. Jeez, this man is so hard to capture. His attitude is so complicated that I can't get along with him depending in his moods.

So why the  heck did I fall for a guy like him? Love really is blind. So blinding that you don't see others and just follow what your heart is looking for. The feeling is making me nervous because I don't know what this love is going to do with me.

We can't be together forever.

Especially now that he already got what he needed. My job is already done. Once I had that money he promised, I am gonna clean myself. Be a normal person and...I don't know, maybe finish my studies? I have so many plans for myself, I shouldn't just let myself be blinded by that love.

We will have our own lives. Rafael's and my path are different, and I really should make my decision.

"Hey, what are you doing standing there? Lets go home" I heard call for me.

Home

I just shrugged the thought off then ran towards him. "Sorry, I was pacing out a bit"

"Tsk, such a slowpoke" he muttered, walking ahead again.

"I heard that" I pouted like a child and  started walking with him.

Rafael just chuckle as we go back to the hotel. At least, make me treasure the  moment.

••••

The next morning, the whole gang is in the penthouse when I got down from my room. There are all gathered in the living room, talking loudly.

"Good morning" Steve greeted cooly with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Sorry for the  early destruction"

I yawned before responding "What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Oh nothing much, just want to ruin your morning" Scott spoke with sarcasm in his voice. Mean.

"No, seriously, is something wrong?" I asked trying to get to the point.