Chapter 8

After our many few make-out sessions and finishing up breakfast we both got up and got ready.

After I got out the shower Quinn was sitting on the bed fully dressed and ready to go.

Me: Quinn

Q: Yea

Me: I have a doctors appointment today. I was wondering if you wanted to go?

Even after our conversation last night I still wanted to be sure. Quinn looked at me like I was stupid. I knew I shouldn't have asked. Why would he want to go anyway.

Q: Of course I want to go

I was shocked by that. But we have a BIG problem.

Me: I don't have anything to wear

Q: I have clothes in your clo- Oh!

Me: Yea

Quinn got up and went into my closet and after 5 mins he walked out with a pair of white skinny jeans and a pink top that was tight at the boobs part but lose and flowy at the bottom.

After getting dressed I grabbed a pair of pink heels and my purse and we left. Quinn took me shopping to get some clothes cause I can't keep wearing his.

The women in the stores kept eyeballing Quinn like my ass wasn't there. 4 hours and 13 bags later we headed to the doctors. Quinn signed me in but we had to wait.

Me: Quinn do you have my Wheat Thins?

He looked in my purse and handed them to me.

Q: Hey ma can I have some?

I looked at this nigga like he had 3 heads.

Me: Boy no I'm hungry.

Q: Well me too

He tried to stick his hand in the box but I pinched that shit. He jumped up so fast.

Q: What the hell Tyla?

I simply shrugged then the doctor called my name.

Doc: Tyla August

I know this nigga don't think he slick. My name ain't August...yet.

When we got in the back doc had me lay on the table and lift up my shirt. He put the blue gel on my stomach and started moving it around. He started talking to us.

Doc: So mommy do you have any questions for me?

Me: Is there things I should be eating or not eating? Wearing or not wearing?

Doc: Well make sure you eat lots of healthy food. Not a lot of fast food. Watch out for food that you eat that may cause you to break out in any way. Those may be the foods the baby are allergic to.

Me: ok

Doc: Daddy do you have any questions?

Quinn looked a little taken back by the doctor calling him daddy.

Q: can she still have sex?

I turned my head so fast at him. We never had sex before. He started laughing at my expression and so did the doctor.

Doc: Well she can but I wouldn't recommend it. We wouldn't want to harm the baby. If you guys do then make sure not to be too rough.

Quinn nodded then smirked at me.

Doc: Well mommy are you ready to find out what you're having?

Me: Yes

Doc: You are having a.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp there's Chapter 8. What do you you think she's having?

Comment, Vote, Fan

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey💎