Day Two

No, we weren't ready to see Twenty One Pilots. Our mom told us to go to sleep and we'd go the next day, so there wouldn't be any sleepy driving, which I made a big deal out of, because I did not want to miss out on the concert.
So, we woke up bright and early, at one in the afternoon, had lunch, and began to pack for the trip. With our backpacks in my dad's car, and my mom's money in our wallets, I nearly felt bad.
I made Sam skip school for this, and made my parents go out of their way to let me borrow their car and their money, when I had my own, just to see the band of a boy who probably doesn't care about me anymore.
I made myself go the extra mile for a stupid hair color addicted boy that plays the drums and probably doesn't remember my name.
For a stupid drummer boy that I probably still love with all my heart, but wouldn't recognize me in a crowd of roaring fans.
I feel like canceling everything, almost. I could sell our tickets on eBay, or just lay in bed and accept my defeat, like I would usually do.
But then, I look at Sam's face. Lit up, excited to go on, probably, his first road trip without his parents. So, I start the engine, and pray for the best.
-
An hour into the drive, Sam let's out a loud noise, some sort of inhuman scream of shock or something, causing me to nearly bump into the nice car in front of us.
"What the fuck, Sam?" I exclaim, turning to him.
"Guess who's in Washington to see Twenty One Pilots?" He asked.
"Ugh, who?"
"Avery Gills, that girl you always tell me about! She just tweeted it! She's in Washington, and get this, these are her exact words," Sam changes his accent to that voice you use when you're talking shit about someone, "So excited to see my babies Joshua Dun and Tyler Joseph in two days! I know Josh misses me," I interrupt with a gasp, "with three wink emoji's."
"It has literally been a decade since they were anything," I complained. "She was like fucking twelve or something. She's fucking crazy."
I stepped in the gas, hoping we could make our way before it gets dark.
-
LMAO THIS SUCKS K I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER DURING SEMESTERAL BREAK K