Saade Dil Te Chhuriyan Chaliyan

Mumbai

Kalpi walked into RS Constructions with Baby, " ohh I'm so excited " Baby said happily. Kalpi smiled at her reaction, was just so cute. They made it on the 20th floor and got out and walked towards Raghav's cabin. Kalpi felt a sense of nostalgia when walking in the office. It's been 6 months since she stepped in here and Kalpi can't believe it that she is back. They reached Raghav's door and Kalpi suddenly felt nervous, but she squared her shoulders and looked confident.

Raghav was talking to Sammy when, Kalpi and Baby showed up, " ready ? " Sammy asked and Raghav nodded. Sammy gave a curt nod and opened the door, " come in " Sammy said as he ushered them in. Raghav kept is eyes on Kalpi the entire them. She wore a white and pink churidar , with white wedge heels and sliver jhumaks. " Ms. Radha " Raghav smiled and gestured them to sit. " so Mr. Singhanaia...what do you have for me ? " Baby smiled, Raghav smiled and showed Baby the contract, " here is the contract. If you sign it, we can start right away " Raghav smiled. " I think Kalpi should sign this " Baby smiled, " kiya...no no its ok Baby " Kalpi said nervously, " no Kalpi...I want you to sign it " Baby said taking Kalpi's hand and placing the pen in her hands, Kalpi looked at Baby and smiled. Kalpi signed the contract and passed it back to Raghav with his pen, " perfect. So it's set. Your project is now officially under RS Constructions " Raghav smiled at Baby, " excellent " Baby smiled. They got up and Baby shook Raghav's hand, " Thank you Mr. Singhania " Baby smile. Raghav smiled and extend his hand towards Kalpi, Kalpi looked at him and raised her eyebrow and took his hands in her, " thank you " Kalpi smiled and let it go. Sammy opened the cabin door and they walked out. Raghav accompanied them to the car, " uhh. Ms. Radha I would like to talk to you...in private " Raghav said. Kalpi looked at him, " of course. Kalpi beti..you get in first " Kalpi looked at Baby and then at Raghav wondering what was he doing.

After Kalpi got in, Raghav walked back inside with Baby, " yes..what can I help you with ? " Baby smiled, " I want your permission in marrying Kalpi " Raghav said straight forward. Baby smiled brightly, " ohh finally...I knew you liked her. I could see it when you came to Rajasthan. And the way you looked at her. I knew it " Baby smiled and clapped. Raghav started at her in shock, " you knew ? how ? " Raghav asked, " beta...you're talking to Baby Jazz...I know everything " Baby smiled and patted him on the shoulders. Kalpi looked at them, " what are they talking about ? " Kalpi wanted to know. Raghav smiled, " you have my blessings. It's about time she gets married " Baby said. Raghav smiled at her happiness for him, " thank you Ms. Radha ". Baby looked at Raghav and smiled, " your welcome...Raghav " Baby winked and walked back to the car. Baby got into the car, " what's wrong ? is everything ok ? " Kalpi asked. " Oh yes..everything is fine " Baby smiled happily.

Raghav headed back to the office, " so what happened ? " Sammy asked, " I think I know how to get Kalpi " Raghav smiled, " how ? " Sammy asked, " Blackmail...." Raghav said. Sammy looked at him like he was crazy, " blackmail ? seriously Rags " Sammy asked, and Raghav nodded, " but don't you think this is a little dangerous ? " Sammy asked. " I lost her once Sam. I'm not making that same mistake again " Raghav said in determination. Sammy just looked at Raghav, " fine. You're the boss " Sammy said in defeat and Raghav smirked at his plan.

The next day, Kalpi was looking through the plans when her phone rang, " hello ? " Kalpi answered, " Kalpi..bad news. " Baby said anxiously, " kiya hua Baby ? " Kalpi asked worriedly, " Raghav Singhania has decided to drop out of the project " Baby said, " kiya !!!!! but I thought we signed the contract and everything !!! " Kalpi yelled back in shock, " I know. But today he e-mailed me and said he decided to drop out of the project " Baby said sadly. Kalpi felt angry, " Baby...don't worry. I'll talk to him " Kalpi said in determination, " it's ok Kalpi beti...we'll find ano- " but Kalpi cut Baby off, " no Baby..it's not alright. How can he do this. He can't just drop out where ever he wants " Kalpi yelled, " I'll call you later Baby " Kalpi said and hung up. " how dare he !!!! " Kalpi thought angrily and walked out of the chawl, " you are dead meat Raghav Singhania " Kalpi thought to herself as she hailed a cab.