Best 3 Days

Our first day at the water park, Adam took me on every water ride and we spent all day in the water park. He spent all day by my side and rode every ride with me. I felt like I was 18 years old again. I didn't think about our responsibilities, all I thought about was Adam and I. 

On the second day, we went to Six Flags and rode almost every roller coaster in the park. Adam and I both felt like teenagers that were dating. We had so much fun and we were sad that the next day was going to be our last.

On the third day, we spent half the day just laying in bed and watching movies. Around 3 PM we packed up all our stuff and headed home.

We were in the car, about 20 minutes away from home. Adam held my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for that amazing trip Adam." I said. "Your welcome. Anything for my beautiful wife." He said. I kissed his cheek. "I love you so much Adam." I said. "I love you too Lena." He said. 

We arrived home and said goodbye to Adam's mom before she left. Sarah hugged Adam and I and we sat down in the family room. "So how was your 3 days with grandma?" I asked her. "So much fun!" Sarah exclaimed. "What did you guys do?" Adam asked her. "Well first she took us to the park and then she cooked us chicken alfredo. Then the next day she took us shopping and this morning she took us swimming!" Sarah said. "Wow, " Adam said. "I know! She is the coolest grandma ever!" Sarah exclaimed. 

Later that night, Adam and I carried Addie and Kennedy into our room. Adam sat on the bed with Kennedy and I sat on the bed with Addie. We laid them next to eachother and just watched them squirm and giggle. "They look just like you," Adam said. "They look like both of us." I said. "How so? They are exact replicas of you, just like Sarah." Adam said. "All three of them have your hazel eyes, Addie has your dimple, Kennedy and Sarah both have dimples, and Addie has your jet black hair." I said. "Well, Sarah and Kennedy have your beautiful brown hair. You have hazel eyes too, just like the three of them. And they all have your gorgeous face." He said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. 

"Thank you," He said. "For what?" I asked. "For telling me about Sarah." He said. "I'm sorry I never told you sooner." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't stay with you almost 16 years ago." He said as he kissed my head. "I'm just glad you came back." I said. 

We watched Addie and Kennedy smile as they played with their baby toys. "We make some damn good kids," Adam said as Addie wrapped her little hand around his finger. I giggled at his comment. "What, it's true. Damn it!" He said. "What?" I asked as I cradled Kennedy in my arms. "Do you know how many crazy teenage boys we'll have to deal with?" He said. "My life before Sarah found Tyler." I said. "You want to know what makes the girls look like you the most?" Adam said. "What?" I asked. "They have your beauty." He said. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "We're great baby makers." Adam said. "We are," I said as I smiled down at Kennedy and tickled her. Her laugh was so adorable. "Babe?" Adam said as he looked at me. "Yeah?" I said.

"I want another baby," He said.