Jane 1

Most characters are owned by James Dashner, some I claim as mine. This is a fanfiction for the maze runner and newt, one of its character.

So I realise now, (I wrote this a few years back), that there's plot holes kinda, in this story and there's no major development and there's things in this story that aren't bad, but me now, wouldn't have put in, or used in a certain way, like would've changed it and stuff.

But then again, this was honestly just all for fun. So I'll leave it all up purely for your entertainment, and maybe mine too.
:) happy reading

Jane
I woke with a jolt, on a rough hard surface. It was dark and cold. Slowly, I got up. I felt the walls and tried to find a way out, but after two steps I found a corner. I turned and followed the next wall, but then found another wall.

I soon realise I'm in a box. Dark, cold and alone.
'Hello?'
Silence.
'Is anyone there? Someone get me out!'
I started to panic, I'd read somewhere that during a panic attack you should think about things you love and care about, but when I did, I felt nothing.

I couldn't remember anything. I racked my brain and tore through every single part of my skull. I screamed in frustration and tried to remember something, anything.

My family, a house, friends, nothing. All I remembered was that my name, is Jane.

While in the middle of a panic attack, the box jolted and threw me off balance. I landed flat on my back and got back up, embarrassed though nobody had seen. The box jerked again, more violently and I was thrown against the wall, then somehow landed on my back again.

The box continued to move so I decided to stay, lying down on the cool surface. Voices, I heard voices.

Suddenly, a speck of light escaped the darkness. It was small, but it was enough to make me shield my eyes. The speck turned into a crack, and soon the whole box was filled with light.

My eyes adjusted and I squinted up, into the blazing sun. Crowding the box, pushing each other to get a better look, were a group of young teenagers. It took me a moment to realise they were all boys, and that they were all staring with their mouths wide open. I didn't blame them, it's not everyday a crack opens in your backyard with a girl in it, right?

And then I realised that I was a girl. I mean I knew I was a girl, but I didn't realise that I was the only girl in a box surrounded by boys.

I push myself up into a sitting position and hug my legs against my chest.

After they finally got over the shock, they started whispering to each other. Soon everyone was whispering and it was starting to get annoying when a voice from behind called out.
'Well? Get the greenie out!'
More whispers.

A tall blonde haired boy, around seventeen years old pushed through the crowd with an an exasperated look on his face, and turned to the still whispering boys.
'It's not like none of you have ever done this before. Pass me the rope!'
Rope tied with a circle at the end, big enough for a person to sit in, was passed around until it reached the blonde haired boy.

He finally turns around and looks down at me. His face fell when he finally realises, leaving him flabbergasted. It didn't take him as long as it did for the other boys to get over the shock. When he did, he whispered to the boy next to him and handed him the ropes. Then he jumped down and landed at my feet.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you all liked this first chapter!! Please vote if you liked it and comment for any suggestions or feedback. 🍯🍯🍯 honey...