Chapter 25

I'm back and I'll be updating lots from now on! Sorry if this took so long. Thanks for keeping up with me. Love ya lotz!

Chapter 25

It had been the second time I woke up on Gavier's bed, with me specifically sprawled on top of him so why was I still surprised?

"You look comfy," Gavier said huskily, his eyes half-closed stared back at me. I glanced down at his swollen lips and blushed. Last night was a blast, he kept kissing me, telling me that this beautiful act was too addicting. I almost fainted because he wasn't letting me breathe. The jerk wants to kill me!

I looked up at his eyes and saw that he was looking back at my lips as well which was probably swollen too maybe even more swollen than his since he kept biting it last night.

He leaned forward then pulled my head slowly to his. The air became heavy and I couldn't help it, I wanted to taste those sinful lips of his again.

We were a centimeter apart before he stopped, making me almost groan impatiently.

"I can't help but notice that you have halitosis in the morning," he stated.

Th-this jerk!!

"How dare you! I'll never kiss you again!" I scrambled to get away but he pulled me towards him and slammed his lips on mine before I could. It was quick but intense. I closed my eyes, my body sighing as his mouth moved swiftly on mine.

"You sure you'd never kiss me again?" He asked, knowing I wouldn't be able to resist him. I looked away so he wouldn't see my red face.

"You like it don't you?"

"Stop embarrassing me Gavier."

"But I love it when you get embarrassed, you fidget around like you want to pee. Do you want to pee little kitten?"

"I'm not your pet!" I was mad. The hell was he implying. I scrambled up and he followed.

"You might as well be since I can do whatever I want with you."

"You can't just do anything to me. I won't let you!"

His eyes darkened. "Are you sure about that?" He lifted the shirt that I was wearing, seeing me only in my underwear and bra.

I stoned, too surprised to move or perhaps it was my fast beating heart that made me immobilized.

"See I can do whatever I want to." He was closer now, his hand caressed my bare leg.
I finally snapped and pushed him away. "Y-you! I hate you!" I blushed hard.

"No you don't." He winked then gave me a quick peck on the lips before going to the shower.

I wasn't able to say anything and I didn't like losing so I followed him in the bathroom. The moment I stepped inside I instantly regretted it though, I could never win against Gavier.

"Like what you see." He smirked, coming closer to me.

I swallowed hard unable to look away from his distractingly good looking chest and abs.

Still smirking like a jerk he took my hand and put it on his chest as he continued to stare at me intensely. He caressed my face with his other hand.

I closed my eyes and sighed, leaning to his touch. I sensed him come even closer, then I felt it; his soft lips on mine. I could and probably would never get used to this. When he kissed me, I forget everything. It wasn't fireworks, it was bombs, nuclear bombs. I was too preoccupied with him kissing me, I didn't notice his cunning hand lifting my shirt up. I finally snapped out of it when he unclasped my bra.