Chapter 28

Hey guys! I'm here again, haha! ;p You guys better award me for updating so fast. So do bombard me with comments and votes. ;) ☆♡☆

*****
Chapter 28

  "Look who's finally come back to her room which is where she should be sleeping in and not in a guy's room," Nessa said in a teasing tone.

"Nessa!" I hugged the bubbly girl. It seemed like I haven't been with her in a millennia.

"Ria!" I exclaimed and hugged her as well. She smiled and embraced me.

"You don't have cooties anywhere, do you?" She asked and I slapped her playfully on the shoulder.

"This came for you Clarissa. Go open it." Nessa gave me a hard bound yellow envelope.

I opened it eagerly and saw a red card. Written on it were familiar names and some not: Prince Levinnaeus, Prince Jarvis, Princess Ellaria, Princess Livana, Prince Keith Martolini,  Prince Barthow Martolini, Vincent Bach.

"Wow, you've got a hell of teammates," Ria commented by my shoulder.

"Tell me about it. Who are they?" I asked, pointing at the unfamiliar names.

"Prince Keith and Prince Bart are twins from Turkey. They're buff and intimidate those who are in their way. I suggest you steer away from them."

I listened to this carefully. "Judging how that sounds, they might not even come when we meet up with everyone."

"That's true but they'll probably come on the last day, since they also want to win the competition and stuff," Nessa voiced her opinion.

I nodded grimly, she had a point.

"Who's Vincent Bach? His name sounds noble."

"I don't know, we also have a name unidentified in our card. It was Peter Ribbons," Nessa said.

Ria shrugged.

"Oh well we'll be seeing each other tomorrow anyway. I swear life's so busy here."

"But today's a weekend. We should totally have a girl's day. I have a lot to tell you guys!" Nessa suggested cheerfully.

I frowned. "I would love to Nessa, but I have somewhere important to go."

That early morning, Gavier tickled me almost to death, then after lots of coaxing, touching, and kissing, he suddenly looked at me solemnly.

"I decided I'll talk to her today. Come with me," he said and I nodded, understanding who's her immediately.

"Oh I see, that's sad. We'll do it next time."

"Definitely."

We said our goodbyes and I proceeded to get ready. I put on a blue summer dress and braided my hair. I decided looking like a lady once in a while wouldn't hurt.

I opened my door and was greeted by a sexy man named Gavier. He was wearing a blue polo shirt that accuanted his dark blue eyes.

"Look at us. We're matching," I teased.

He groaned. "If it's somebody else I' d be changing right now but I don't mind if it's you, only you," he said raspily and kissed my forehead.

"Of course you don't." I grinned at him cheekily and he pinched my cheek.

"Let's go now before I take you against your door."

I gasped, blushing. "You perve!" I hit him on his shoulder. He smiled as he took my hand in his and we walked to a limousine which had been waiting for us.