Chapter 21 | The date

Aphmau's POV

I just did that. That is so unlike me. Out of all the boyfriends I've had, THEY were the ones to kiss first. N-not that me and Garroth are dating or anything...

I wish...

"I-I'm sorry I don't know why I did that..."

"N-NO!! Its OK, really.."

"W-well...I'll meet you at the gate." And with that, I left, before he could even respond. I was too embarrassed.

I walk to the front of the school to see Emmalyn waiting for me.

"You ready to go?"

"Not yet, Garroth is coming with us."

Emmalyn gave me that look, which means 'Do youu LIIIKKEE him?~'

"I think I do...I don't know..." She rolled her eyes and took out her phone.

"So who ya textin?~" I say, putting my chin on her shoulder, trying to see her texts.

"Kenmur..." She says, smiling a bit.

"Is he your booyyfriend?~"

"No...I wish.." I rolled my eyes and took my phone out and started texting Garroth,

A- Dude, where are you?

G- I got a bit lost.. But don't worry, I see you and Emmalyn

A- OK but hurry I wanna nap xx

"Who ya' texting~?" Emmalyn says, with her chin on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes, "Garroth.."

"Is he your bo-o-oyfriend?"

"No.." I started, "I wish.." She giggles and goes back to her phone.

"Hey." I turn around and see Garroth,

"Bro, when did YOU get here?"

"A short while ago..."

"Did you hear what me and Emmalyn said?"

"Yea..." Emmalyn giggles.

Me and Garroth just stood there, blushing. Than, a couple of minutes later, Emmalyn turns off her phone, puts it in her pocket, and turns to us.

"Ok, Lovebirds, its time to go." I blush at the word 'Lovebirds' but continue walking.

Every now and then, I would get a glance of Garroth. When I looked over at him one last time, I saw him looking at me. I blushed, and looked at the ground. Emmalyn giggles,

"Don't let your cheeks heat up now, Jessica."

"Don't let your thumbs burn down from texting Kenmur now, Emmy."

Emmalyn crosses her arms, and I do the same. Garroth lets out a little chuckle, which makes me feel all tingly on the inside.

We finally got there. Emmalyn runs inside, right past the TV and Netflix, and straight to our bookshelves, looking through our books.

I stand next to the door and face Garroth,

"Thanks for walking home with me. If I walked with Emmy here the WHOLE time here, she would be teasing me about how I like--" I stop and blush at what I was about to say. Emmalyn walks up to the door and has a fake frown on her face,

"Do I have to call the Firefighters, Jess? Nah, you know what? This isn't much of a problem, I'll just get ice and put it on your huge cheeks.....never mind..... We need a firefighter.... Hey Jeff, do you know the number for the Firefighters?"

"Its......Garroth..."

"I know that's what I said, Ken."

"Just leave." I say, and push Emmalyn back in the house.

"Bye Garroth see you at our date." I say and hug him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Garroth's POV

Ok breathe Garroth, breathe. Its not a huge deal right? Just going on a date with the one girl I like.........nope not a big deal..

I go up to Aphmau's door and knock.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

It took her about three minutes to open the door, but, she eventually opened the door.

She was wearing Cat ears, a purple sweater, with a cat stuck in a donut, and is farting out rainbows on it, and light blue, ripped shorts. And all I was wearing was a checkered blue and white shirt, with navy blue pants on.

"Hey Garroth!" She said with an adorable smile on her face.

"Hey Aph! You ready to go?"

"Not yet! Wait!" She went back inside, than came out with a matching pair of cat ears. She put them on me than she said,

"Now I'm ready to go!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Is this long enough for you guys? I think it was long, well for me..

Llama: llama very sorry about how he mean to u, will u be llama friend again? *puppy eyes*

Me: no.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOH!