Chapter 32

"So, what are we going to do about this?"

Euan and Luca get up and starts shifting so I do the same.

Brent takes off his shirt while I shift, then he hands it to me. All the while, my mates jog back to the car - to get some clothes I suppose. They come back within less than a minute, both of them wearing basketball shorts.

Once they're beside me, they both hold me - our bodies touching so that there's no space in between.

"Honestly, it is a huge problem." Euan sighs, his grip on my waist tightening.

"How is it such a pain in the ass?" I ask, irritated that we still have to fuss about it. "They're gone. All dead. What's more to it?"

I don't like it that they're trying to haunt me and their selves with the dead by thinking too much about it.

"You don't really give or feel any shits about this, do you?!" Carter roars.

I don't like his tone, him snarling at me, and the way he's looking at me like I owe him something.

I give him a low growl. "You can't do anything about it. I can't do anything about it. No one can. Dead equals dead."

"How the fuck can you-"

"Alright you two, stop it." Brent cuts him off.

Carter has his fists clenched at his sides and he's gritting his teeth.

What did I even do to him? I roll my eyes at him before I bury my face on Luca's neck.

"What are we supposed to do with the envoy?" Brent sighs.

I look up at him, confused. "Envoy?"

Luca kisses my head before resting his forehead on it. "The Monarchy has sent a person or, probably, a group to investigate why this pack has stopped reporting to them." He sighs.

"Oh."

The Monarchy and their control issues.

"Well, let's just kill them... or him or her."

"Is your solution to everything killing?!" Carter snaps.

"Got any better ideas, Davis?" I raise my brow at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Mate, calm down." Luca gives my temple a kiss before untangling his self from me. "I need to talk to the two of you." He walks towards Brent and Carter and starts to lead them several meters away from me and Euan.

Why do they need to be far? I roll my eyes. As if I won't hear them.

"Bella mia." Euan caresses my face, bringing my attention to him. "That would just create a bigger problem."

"How will they even know what happened here? Everyone's dead. No witness. No story." I groan as I wrap my arms around his waist.

I'm probably around 5'10" now since I'm not such a midget compared to my mates.

Whoa. I've grown about four fucking inches from since I was sixteen! I was just 5'6" back then. That's pretty awesome since that growth's already like the size of puny, flaccid dicks.

I'm awesome.

But...

Euan's body is more awesome. I think as I casually run my hands over Euan's body.

"Are you listening?"

"Huh?"

"You were not listening." Euan gives me a straight look.