Chapter 31

I'm going to be finished with this story before I know it and that's going to be awesome. XD Although we may be a tad bit far from that.

Well I want to announce that we are more than halfway of the book. I think there'll be around 20 chapters left so don't worry there'll still be lots and lots of drama and action. ;)

Anyway here ya go!

*****
Chapter 31 (Still can't believe I've gone this far) :0

A week passed and I was getting restless. Like I promised I didn't go to the meeting place but it made me feel uneasy.

And boy, was I glad I checked them out. I expected there to be tables and chairs already laid out, the decoration being fixed, servants filling the tables with utensils and beverages. But what did I see? Jarvis teaching Prince Keith how to blow fire from his mouth, Princess Livana having a stupid brawl with Prince Bull, Princess Ellaria doing back flips as easy as breathing, Prince Levi and that damn Vince chatting over what was on Levi's computer.

What the fuck is happening?

I almost screamed right there. They didn't even notice that I had come in. So I went in further with a murderous look and slammed my hands on my table.

They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I watched their faces morph with guilt and surprise.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is happening here?"

Nobody dared answer me. Silence did.

"Here I am thinking that walking out would do you guys a favor but what do I see? Slacking sleaze bags. You guys don't seem to want to win this challenge then, judging by how much concern you guys have now." I crossed my arms and glared at them. "Do you guys want to win this challenge?"

A bunch of weak yeses filled the air.

"DO YOU GUYS WANT TO WIN THIS FUCKING CHALLENGE?!" I asked them louder.

"YES!!"

"FUCK YEAH!"

"BITCH YES!"

"YUP!"

I sighed. "Then listen to me you bunch of procrastinating idiots." I pulled myself up to sit on the table and crossed my legs. "I have an idea. Parties should always be fun and entertaining so I was thinking of Jarvis and Princess Ellaria doing an awesome performance together before the dance."

"Sure Clarissa," Prince Jarvis said and smiled at me.

"I don't mind. That's actually a great idea. But where's my cookie?"

"You'll get your cookie if we win this challenge."

"Okay."

"Now Vince and Levi, I want you guys to deal with the servants and workers to bring in the tables and chairs. Levi you'll be our accountant and statistics person. I want you to also estimate how many people could fit here and how many tables and chairs will we need. Vince you'll be the one to contact our helpers."

"Aye, aye captain," Vince saluted.

"Sure, that's my thing," Prince Levi agreed as he eyed me up, probably observing me.

"The twins, I want you to help the workers move things around and also help with the decorations and lights. Is that alright?"

They both groaned yes and I felt relief course through me. I didn't think they'll agree.