Chapter 28

Okay.... so here is Chapter 28:D:D

I would be a mean girl if I didn't update it today after the comments I got in previous chapter, I LOVE YOU ALL for that:D

Well Everett is a bit pissed off after reading your comments but I LOVE IT...LOL

You are AWESOME!!!

This chapter is a bit lengthy because I combined two chapters and this chapter is dedicated to @Bamagranna, who for me is The best critic in wattpad and I absolutely admire her:D:D

*********

"Everybody has to leave,
everybody has to leave
their home and come back
so they can love it again for
all new reasons."
― Donald Miller , Through Painted
Deserts: Light, God, and Beauty on the
Open Road

TEMPLAR P.O.V

What did I get myself into? How could I make a deal with that devil?

Hello??  This is Everett we are talking about. He is your mate and he is hot, sexy...

Oh shut up! Perverted mind. Have you forgotten he is arrogant and rude and mean and cocky.....

But you cannot deny what I said.... Imagine living with Everett it is going to be amazing.

That is what I am imagining; living with Everett will be a total disaster.

Screw disaster; think about having him close to you all day and especially all night....

This is how the rational and irrational side of my mind was thinking. Ever since I stepped out of his office I have been worrying about it.

Part of me wants to go and tell him that the deal is cancelled. The decision was made when I wasn't thinking straight. It was moment of madness on my part.

Another part of me was all excited to live with him. To have him close by with complete privacy guaranteed. And that was the irrational part.

"What's up?" Jan asked me holding a packet of lays.

"Sky" I said groaning.

"What's down?" she asked giggling and I stared at her.

"I made a deal with Everett" I told her and took a handful of lays.

"What deal?" she asked me.

"If he lets Molly join the pack then I am going to move in with him." I said.

"Yeah right!" she said laughing. I looked at her and frowned. She stopped dead on her tracks. "You agreed to it?" she said in horror.

"In case you didn't hear me clearly, I made the deal, though it was proposed by him"

"What? Why?" she asked me scowling.

"It's a long story" I told her munching.

"I have time"

Then I went on to tell her everything that happened in his office.

"That man is a Royal Bastard" she muttered at the end and I scowled at her. "He emotionally blackmailed you"

"He didn't do it on purpose" I told her frowned when I saw Ben coming towards us with hope in his eyes.

'It's between you and me' I told Jan and she frowned.

"What happened?" Ben asked me.

"He agreed" I answered and was immediately engulfed in a bear hug by Ben.