F I F T Y - F O U R

FIFTY-FOUR

Sehun's POV

Yesterday was such a long day. Baekhyun and Chen arrived last night and they said there are still no changes with father. Now we were all planning to visit him again.

All of us were up earlier than usual since we're too restless to sleep. "Morning," Baekhyun yawned as he joined us in the kitchen.

He looked around. "Where's Paige?" He asked.

"Surprisingly, she's still not up. She's usually one of the first ones to wake up." Chanyeol answered.

"She must be really tired yesterday." Kyungsoo said.

"But she slept early right?" Chen asked. "She was already asleep when we arrived."

"Well, you all know what happened." I said.

"You should wake her up." Tao suggested.

"Huh? Just let her rest." I told him.

"I'm almost done preparing the food, we'll be eating breakfast soon then we also need to prepare to go to the hospital. Just wake her up, Sehun." Kyungsoo ordered.

"You guys do it, I don't want to disturb her." I groaned.

"You're the boyfriend, I bet you don't want someone else casually going into her room to wake her up now, huh?" Kai rolled his eyes at me.

I groaned inwardly. "Fine, I'm waking her up." I said as I headed upstairs.

I went to her room and knocked first to check if she's awake. "Paige, are you awake?" I asked before entering her room.

She wasn't there, for a moment I was panicked but I heard the water running in the shower.

"Oh..." I said before turning around.

"You called?" I flinched when I heard her voice.

"Sorry for coming in here, we thought you were still asleep so they told me to wake you up." I quickly said.

"It's okay, I'll be coming down soon."

"We'll wait for you, we also need to visit father later so you better get dressed up." I reminded.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" She chuckled.

"Well... You just got out of the shower so," I stopped myself before I could say anything stupid. "I got to go."

I was suddenly turned around and I saw Paige. I immediately had to avert my gaze since she was just wearing a bathrobe.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah... I'll see you later, go and get dressed." I said.

"Who knew you'd get flustered this easily." she giggled as she looked into my eyes.

My brows furrowed in confusion. Something doesn't feel right. I looked at her again, her eyes were at their normal color and there's nothing else different about her. But why do I feel so uneasy?

"Sehun?" I snapped out of my thoughts when she called me.

She smiled at me as she lightly patted my cheek. "You're staring," I had to avert my gaze once again. "You should get out now, I still need to get dressed."

"Sorry." I muttered before leaving her room.

I must be over thinking, Paige is fine and I'm acting like a total idiot over seeing her like that.

I went back down to join them. "Is she awake?" Baekhyun asked.

I nodded. "She was taking a shower--" I had to stop when I noticed the grins forming across their lips.