Chapter 5: Pretending

Jungkook's P.O.V

...

There was no answer from the voice. I felt kind of mental for talking to someone in my head. Why is it there? My guardian? I wanted to obey the voice, but I also felt scared to death to do it. What if they knew I was lying, what if the whole photoshoot gets cancelled because of me? Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, "Are you almost done Jungkook-ah?, I have to get changed too." Namjoon said. Should I do it? Or not?

Do it! you don't want your fans to see that fat of yours, right?

Namjoon-hyung does know about me 'not feeling well.'

Do it!

Before I said something I took a quick look at myself, my make-up was all ruined and I looked terrible because of that. I quickly put on my own clothes again, before opening the door. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body because of all the anxiety. I looked at the ground. "Why aren't you dressed yet, you should-" Then he saw my face, "What's wrong Kookie?" I really didn't want to lie but I had a feeling that the voice was right.

"I-I don't feel really good..." I still didn't look up. I immediately felt a hand against my head. "Hmm you don't have a fever, wait, let me help you to that couch." Not even 5 seconds later, Namjoon has sat me down and kneeled in front of me. "Can you tell me where it hurts?"

Think fast.

"M-my stomach." My stomach was hurting from the nervousness anyways, so not 'really' a lie I guess. "You weren't feeling well earlier too, have you been lying that you were feeling better? I had no idea what to say to that. He thought I lied about that, how terrible I'm feeling now. I just went with nodding, slowly up and down.

"Kookie-ah, you know you don't have to keep it from us, you should be in bed now."