(Smile)

April’s POV:

“I don’t care now you both have to sort your problem out” Fiona said looking between me and Zendaya. Nearly all lunchtime I annoyed her by dissing her and let’s say Hailey’s plan worked really well.

“Come on let’s go April” Hailey said grabbing hold of my arm. Fiona gave her the look.

“No man this is bullshit” Hailey said looking at me.

“No let me sort their problems out” Fiona said, looking at me.

“Alright go on April talk” Fiona said. I shook my head as a no.

“No she can start talking” I said looking away.

“Ok then listen” Fiona said.

“I am listening”

“Ok I think that you are jealous of the friendship me and Selena have. I looked at her angrily. How the hell can she even think that? I and Selena have been friends way longer than she has been friends with her and we still are what the hell is there to be jealous about.

“You honestly think that’s why my mood has been off all that time? You are honestly stupid if you haven’t seen it for at least a week now” She gave me a dirty look.

“You were acting weird like this last week as well” She said looking at me.

“Have you ever considered someone else’s feelings other than your own? How the hell do you think I feel when you leave me all alone with no one to talk to” She smiled a little and looked away.

“That’s because you go and find Hailey” She said looking at Hailey this time.

“Yeh that’s because she can’t find you guys so that’s why she comes to me” Hailey said in my defence.

“Well why don’t you speak up then?” Zendaya said. I honestly want to kill this girl so much.

“Maybe it’s because I am sick and tired beginning for your attention. I have to literally start every single conversation for you to speak to me and when I don’t I be left behind. How the hell do you think I feel about it?”

“Ok let’s forget this now” Selena said laughing a bit.

“No we will not forget about it because you guys told me to speak so that is exactly what I am doing. Oh and why did Alisha go for?” She looked at me confused.

“What?”

“I said why did Alisha go?”

“You know why so what the point of asking is?” I smirked at her.

“Tell me why! You know why?”

“Because she was annoying” I laughed which made Selena and Fiona laugh as well.

“You’re the reason why she isn’t my friend today because you kept having fights with them, which made them run away” She raised her eyebrow.

“No it’s because she found new friends” She said clearly. I shook my head as a no.

“Think whatever you think because you are self-centred”

“How am I self-centred?” She asked.

“Always talking about yourself oh look at me I’m Zendaya the princess of the world, go on your knees to beg for your forgiveness my birthday is on this day oh oh oh” I said mocking her voice. Fiona started laughing with Hailey.

“How is talking about my birthday self-centred?” I giggled humourlessly.

“You know what I bet you don’t even know when my birthday is”

“That’s because you don’t talk about it” She said accusingly.

“Exactly as a friend you are supposed to know but you don’t and you just proved that I’m not self-centred” I said smiling evilly. Well I hope I did. From the corner of my eye I saw Mr.Benson heading to his class while throwing his keys up and down, looks like he is ok now.

“You’re just a bitch” Zendaya shouted at me. Fiona, Hailey and Selena looked in shock and so did I.

“You know what Zendaya get these in your fuckin mind you are the worst friend I have ever had and Alisha will be a better friend than you any day. She listens to me, she understands me and she gets me. I never want to see your face ever gain get that in your freaking mind” I breathed unevenly as I saw her couldn’t be bothered face.

“And don’t think you’re going to win this time because you are not, I will not apologize to you or beg on my knees because I will be the biggest bitch out of all of them” Her eyes widened as she gave me the biggest glare she ever could.

“April” I heard Selena say slowly. I looked at where her gaze was to notice Mr.Benson watching everything that happened, I never looked at him.

“I don’t care Selena” I looked back at Zendaya. “You will never be my friend again and if I accept you back so quickly then all danger is broke lose” I turned around to see Hailey holding her hand up facing her palm. I slapped it making a loud sound; she laughed and made me walk away from Zendaya.

“That feels so good” I said to her laughing. She nodded her head.

“Told you now she has no one to turn to” Hailey said laughing.