Chapter 18

Please vote and comment and read my Harry fanfic too! Thanks. :) 

Chapter 18

Liam’s POV

I found my Cinderella. The last few weeks I spent with her finally proved it. Even if it wasn’t her, I didn’t care anymore. She was my perfect match and I loved her. And the boys loved her too. She was so sweet all of my friends loved her at once, even Simon, who didn’t really like all this mistery thing at first.

Lacie spent most of the time with us. At first she went home every night, but after a while she just slept with us and went to work from us.

We watched a movie late at night and Lacie fell asleep in my arms. I didn’t want to wake her, so we slept in the sofa which was really uncomfortable, but I didn’t mind. I woke up and looked at the time on my phone. 8:28 Gawd, so early.

I looked at Lacie and smiled. She breathed softly in my arms, with a small smile. The first two nights she slept with us she woke up crying after a bad dream and I had to calm her. She was totally peaceful now. I stroked her hair and watched her stir a little. She had such a bad life. I didn’t want her to suffer anymore.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. She had such beautiful blue eyes!

„Morning...”, she whispered.

„Morning, babe...”, I said.

„What time is it?”, she asked.

„Half past eight...” I whispered.

She sighed and closed her eyes again, then quickly opened them and looked up at me scared. The magic broke.

„It’s Tuesday, I must go to work, oh my God, I’m late!” she jumped up quickly.

„Lacie, you must be joking!” I laughed tired.” You’ve been up until like one o’clock in the morning, you can’t go to work now...”

„Can you please drive me to work?” she asked.

I stood up.

„Hey, babe, just...” I started, but she didn’t listen.

„I’ll get ready in five, please get the car ready!” she pleaded and headed to the bathroom, but I put my arms around her waist and didn’t let her go.

„Let me go, please...” she protested, then started to giggle.”Liam, they’re gonna fire me, it’s the second time this week...”

I started kissing her neck and she giggled even more. I loved to hear her laugh, she was so cute, and her eyes sparkled, making her beautiful.

„What’s going on?” Harry came down sleepily, Louis behind him.

Lacie wanted to pull away, but I just pulled her closer.

„Jeez, Liam, not here!” said Louis.” You woke us!”

„Sorry, Lou, I just wanted to go to work, but Liam doesn’t let me go...” she struggled even more, smiling.

„I’m not angry at you, love, I’m angry at Liam” Louis said, smiling at her.

Great, now they love her more than me?

„Hey, goys, I’m gonna be jelous, you don’t love me?” I said.

„What do you have to be jelous at, she’s your girlfriend!” Louis said.

„Well, isn’t Eleanor as good as Lacie?” I winked at him, grinning.

Louis blushed.

„You know I love Eleanor” he said lovingly.

„It’s not even nine yet! Not even nine!” Niall came down grumply. He was grumpy at mornings when we woke him up too early. Little cutie.

„Hey, guys, i really have to go to work...” Lacie said.

I finally let Lacie go and went down to start the car.

„Thanks” she smiled at me.

„You know I don’t like you working at that restaurant. That boss sucks!” I told her.

„I know, Liam” she sighed.

So... this was the day Lacie got fired because of me. I should’ve been sorry, but actually I wasn’t. She won’t have to work all day now, because I can always help her out with money. And I hated to see her work so much, especcially that I knew she wasn’t doing what she loved. She had to go to that french university. She loved that.

„Listen here...” I went to the boss of the restaurant, who just fired Lacie. He shouted with her like a dog, but I pretended I didn’t hear from the car, until now.” You can fire her. That’s okay, this is your restaurant. But you have no right to talk to her like that. Especcially that it was my fault that she was late. Twice. Only twice, man! And you know what? My name is Liam Payne, and this is my girlfriend. And by fireing her you will probably lose a lot of customers, because this place sucks, and half of your customers only came here, because I vistited this place!” I told him angrily. Maybe that sounded a bit egoist, but I didn’t care.” C’mon, Lacie!” I pulled her out and in the car.

Werove silently and I didn’t know if she was angry at me, or afraid of me because of my outburst. Then suddenly she kissed my cheek.

„I love you!” she whispered.

I smiled a little. I loved her too.