Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!

Axel POV:

Damn it. She passed out.

 I wasn't done with her.

Stroking her hair I sighed, tail flicking in annoyance.

I should of had her suck me off before playing with her. Im might never get the chance again.

picking her up and placing her more comfortably on my bed I looked her over.

She really does have a hot little body, far from my usual type but easily one one of the hottest women I have had the pleasure of messing with.

Still, I was horny, she was out cold, and freezing showers do nothing for a lust demon or half lust demon.

Shifting through my nightstand drawer I pulled out a small leather book. Flipping through the pages of name and images, seeing the gorgon from the ally I snorted.

guess I did fuck her.

she said it was fun, maybe I'll get in touch.

But she also seemed like she wanted to kill Lola so that would be annoying.

There was that zombie girl I met a while back.

never doing that again. ever.

I flicked to a page with a succubus woman Leila and I played with once or twice, she was fun. Wicked figure, talented tongue. 

I summoned her.'

I hate when they get overly happy, "Absinthe!"

"Its Axel now."

She licked her lips, "of course...I never thought I would see you again!..who is she? Are we going to play with her too?"

She reached a clawed hand out to Lola, brushing the rainbow locks back.

I rose a brow.

"Shes tiny but very very pretty. The room smells like sex is it hers?" A sly smile made its way onto her face, "I bed she tastes just wonderful. her skin is so soft please tell me we are going to play with her when she wakes up."

"No."

She pouted, "thats so mean to tease me with this and not even let me have a little taste." She leaned over Lola, "just one little taste, it doesn't even have to be her püssy..."

 I gripped the womans hair just as she was about to seal her lips over Lolas perky nípple, growling a low warning in my throat, "she isn't on the menu."

She sighed, "fine...make it up to me later?"

"yeah whatever."

The succubus slowly pulled her leather top off, "Her breasts are kind of small for your taste."

"Are they?"

"yes baby, you just love some meat on your girls, more to skink your teeth into I guess."

"Hm. Were you always this irritating?"

She giggled, "Last time I saw you Leila shoved my face into her snatch within the first two minutes of the three of us being alone and you.." She bit her lip, "you sank that delicious cock of yours up mine not to long after."

"great yeah whatever, you can lick püssy lets see how well you suck díck."

She giggled again sinking to her knees, "are you sure that you don't want to wake her up, isn't it fun to have two tongues lapping at you?"

I thought about it for a moment, glancing at Lola. Now that sounded like a good idea. "no."

"Don't want to share her?"