Chapter 2

Jane's POV
Sammy walked inside and gave me my mail. I read one that said 'Premiere Invitation.". 'You have been invited to the Outfield movie premiere! Here are your two tickets feel free to invite one person.' Who's that person? I guess Sammy. "Sammy." I said. "What?" He asked. "I need you to go with me to The Outfield premiere." I said. "Sure." He responded.

I then got a message from Nash.

Text Convo
Nash😂💕💩: Thank you for the congrats! Really appreciate it👌🏻💯

Me: No problem😊

Nash😂💕💩: You should come and hang out with us today. Hayes is gonna be there😏

Me: That's the problem. I don't know if I should go it's been months since I've seen him😔

Nash😂💕💩: It'll be fine! Just meet us at the park in 30 minutes. Skylynn is with me.

Me: Aw! Skylynn is there! Wait why is she there?

Nash😂💕💩: My mom,dad,stepdad, and Skylynn were invited to the premiere.

Me: Ohh. Well I'll see you in 20 mins. Iwy! (A/N: it means I wove you)

Nash😂💕💩: Iwy2

Nash😂💕💩: HAYES SHES COMING!!

Me: it's Jane....#faill

Nash😂💕💩:Oh😳 eh whatever😂

The texting ended and I was still going like this. I decided to just have a few touch ups. So I applied some sunscreen cause gotta keep the skin fresh! (A/n: anybody else that the Gotta Blast!) Once I finished, I went downstairs, grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. "Sammy I'm gonna go to the park. When Emily wakes up, tell her that there's food done for her." I told him. "Okay." Sammy said. "Bye!" I said leaving out the door. "Bye!" He said.

I went inside my car and drove to the park. I finally got there and saw Nash,Cameron, and Skylynn but not Hayes. I got out the car and met up with them. "JANE!" Cameron yelled and ran over to me. He scooped me up and hugged me hard that I could barely even breathe. "JANEYYY!!" Nash yelled too and did the same as Cameron. "Hey guys where's Hayes-" I said as I was interrupted by someone hugging my waist. I turn around and see Hayes. Woah. He's way hotter. "Thank you." He said. "Did I say that aloud?" I said while my cheeks turned into a bright red. "Yeah." He said. "Wow. Hayes you've changed. In a good way." I said. "I missed you." He said. "So did I." I said.

I was liking the day so far. Until he got a call. "Hey babe...yeah I'm at the park...sure you can come...alright see you here." He said. Nash and Cameron gave me a look. I just shrugged in confusion. "JANEE!" Skylynn yelled. "SKYLYNN!" I said picking her up and hugging herald she hugged me back. "You're so big!" I said. "Yep! I'm a big gurl now!" She said acting sassy as usual. I put her down and she ran back to her friends. "She's here." Hayes said. I just walked away to where Nash and Cameron are. "I swear we had no idea he'd invite that bitch." Nash said.

I saw get out of her Toyota car. At least I have a Mercedes bitch. I saw her and she already looked like a bitch. She was wearing a hot pink crop top with very short shorts that I like to call 'Hoochie Mamas'. "Hey baby." She said kissing him. I swear she reminds me of someone. Oh right! Stacey. But that's not Stacey. Stacey was prettier. Yep, that's how ugly this girl is.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. They quickly pulled away and Hayes started talking. "Oh, Gigi, this is Jane. Jane, this is Gigi." Hayes introduced. "Nice to meet you." I said. I didn't bother to shake her hand. "Well, I'm gonna leave you two alone." I said. I walked away with Cam and Nash. "I should've never came." I said under my breath but they must've heard. "We're sorry we had no idea she'd be here." Nash said. "I'm gonna go." I said. "Oh. Okay." Cameron said getting sad. "Bye guys." I said. I walked away without getting a bye from Hayes. I got inside my car and drove to my house.

I got in my house and saw Emily awake. "Would ya look who's awake!" I said. "Would ya look who's back!" She said. "Ugh. Don't even remind me." I said. "You saw Hayes with another girl?" she asked. "Yep." I said. "Then we gotta find you a fake boyfriend." Emily said.
-----
Hey y'all! My name is Delilaaghh! Jk that's from Twaimz btw. Here's chapter 2. I have some good stuff coming up in this book so add it to your library so you don't miss out! Song suggestion is- Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. Don't forget to stay magcony -jade✨💕