Chapter 13 - Lee MinYoo

>21.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I woke up seeing MinYoo and Zoey by my side, sleeping obviously. We had a great time talking last night i guess.. I tried to forget Yoongi, at least it makes me hurt less. I checked the time, it was 5.45 am. Too early and I can't sleep no more.

Fine, i removed MinYoo's hand from me and tried to get off of the bed without them noticing. Well unfortunately I failed, MinYoo was half awake from my sudden movement to her hand. She run some fingers through her short hair.

"Morning, did I wake you up?" I said to MinYoo.

"No.. What time is it?" She said in a sleepy tone.

"It's just 5.50am, you can go back to sleep" I told her.

"Nah, I'm enough of sleep, let's.. Talk for a while? Don't wake Zoey up first" MinYoo said sitting up next to me. I nodded smiling at her.

"Erm.. About Zoey and Yoongi, are you sure to not tell her? She'll confess soon you know.. What if Yoongi say yes?" She said.

"I will still give my blessing to them, Zoey is our best friend" I gave a sad smile.

"She told me last night that she'll buy tickets for 2 today after school and give him tickets tomorrow.." MinYoo said to me.

"Okay.. When is she going to watch it?" I asked,

"She said Saturday will be the day and 6pm I guess" 6pm.. 8pm when finished. What a great time to watch romance movie and kiss under the moonlight.. I just got stabbed by my own Imaginary.

- YOONGIS POV - (At School)

After the talk with jimin last night, if I want to watch the movie with her on Saturday, I have to make this move fast.

I guess I'll buy the tickets today after school, and give her on Friday. Movie time? 6pm? The movie should be 2 hours.. 8pm when finished will be just great. Won't be too dark if we walk home.

- YEONJIS POV -

So here we are at school. Taehyung haven't come yet, well he usually is earlier than me.. Hmm I guess I'll talk to Mina then. Mina sits behind me, and she's our class president, and she's really kind.. And gossip xD.

"Hey" I turned my head.

"Sup, oh! Have you heard? There's a guy from china that is transferring in our class today! Someone saw him in the office and said he's really handsome though!" See I told you.

She always has something to gossip xD.

"Really? Well I guess you're really excited about this chinese guy" I teased her.

"Oh hell naw~ I don't even know if he knows how to speak korean!" She said and I laughed. I turned my head back and saw Taehyung with 6 other familiar faces beside. I smiled at them, I avoided eye contact with Yoongi. I know he was staring at me.

They separated and went to their own seats. Taehyung sat beside me.

"Hi~Ji~" he sang to me.