♚Halloween Special Chapter♚

"Trick or treat, (Y/n)-chan~!" sang a cheery voice that could belong to only one of the bodacious vampires..

Aido, the forever blond narcissistic flirt, came waltzing in, holding a small little orange pumpkin bucket. He was all dressed up in a blue and white striped sailor boy outfit, which made him look like a little kid. (Y/n) giggled, "Your outfit is... I have to say, cute, Aido."

The blond vampire's icy blue eyes sparkled, "Did (Y/n)-chan just call me cute~? Wah~ (Y/n) is just too nice, today! Though, you do not look too bad yourself...!"

(Y/n) had on leggings and an oversized black sweater with her black combat boots. She wore a black hairband that had cat ears on it and a fluffy black cat tail extension of the outfit, protruding from behind. On her face were black marker drawn-on whiskers across her cheeks and little mascara on her eyes.. She smiled warmly, "I normally do not dress up for Halloween, but I'm giving it a try this time."

"So, do I get candy and you, (Y/n)?" asked Aido flirtatiously, as he twirled a strand of (Y/n)'s hair with a smug look on his face. His breath tickled the skin of her neck as his piercing blue eyes struck with mischief. (Y/n) scoffed, "I am not some combo to come along with! I'm going to give you one piece of candy since you said that!"

Aido quickly pouted with his eyes widening, "Sorry, (Y/n)-chaaaan...! I was kidding! Don't hit me! Pretty please with a cherry on top, give me some candy!"

(Y/n) looked in her large pumpkin bag and dropped a handful of candy in Aido's bucket, sighing, "Here, sailor boy. Do not think I am being nice to you out of pity!"

Aido exclaimed in joy, "Thank you, (Y/n)-chan! You are the best!"

He quirkily pecked a kiss on (Y/n)'s cheek and whispered into her ear, "I really love seeing you in that cute neko outfit, (Y/n)... You should wear it to bed more often, if you know what I mean~"

With that, the blond vampire smiled with his fangs poking out and left a flustered (Y/n) alone at the academy's courtyard. (Y/n) puffed loudly, "Aido! You little-!"

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)...?"

(Y/n) turned around and saw a gentle smiling Takuma who wore a white strewed with gold linings and gold buttons of a prince-like uniform that suited his charming appearance. Takuma's green emerald eyes were full of kindness and sweetness, he was definitely the definition of a noble gentleman right out of a fairytale.

Takuma bowed and took (Y/n)'s hand and kissed it.

"A-Aido was just making me annoyed as usual..." answered (Y/n), as she caught herself staring at Takuma.

Takuma then said with a thoughtful look on his face, "Oh, I see. Aido is always like that. Why are you staring at me so cutely, (Y/n)? Do I have something on my face..?"

(Y/n) stammered, "N-no! There is nothing on your face. I was just shock of how good your c-costume looks on you!"

Takuma chuckled lightheartedly, "Anyways, can you tell me more about how this trick or treating works, I bet I can enjoy this Halloween if I know some things."

(Y/n) grinned and began, "Yes, of course! It is actually kind of fun, you get free sweets! You just say trick or treat and-,"

Before she could finish her sentence, Takuma sneakily shoved a piece of chocolate into (Y/n)'s mouth. He chuckled lightly, "And this happens..?"

(Y/n) stammered, "Y-you can't just go around feeding people candy when they are saying trick or treat!"

Takuma laughs, "I know that, (Y/n), just wanted to see what your reaction would be - always adorable as usual I see."