Part Twenty-One

Hey readers! wassup?
I've got something for you all. This update is not from Nandini's POV. This update is from Manik's POV.
okay! I've seen a drop in votes on my story lately. If you have not liked this story then I really don't see any point in publishing the new story that I have for you all.
Anyway, I really want to know where my readers are from. So I request you all to please please drop in the name of the countries you all are from and are living in right now.

Drop in your suggestions and requests.
Also, keep voting!
___________________________

MANIK POV

My alarm rang. Getting up is the worst part about sleeping but when i opened my eyes I thought my dream is not yet over. I got up to see the most mesmerising sight in front of me. My girl.. My Nandini... lying beside me in my tee. She was wrapped around me with a childlike pout on her face. Her innocence..her pure soul was what has got me head over heels for her. Five years back if I would have said that I, Manik Malhotra, is head over heels for a girl, they would have seriously laughed on my face. Today, I can shout to the world that yes I'm taken. My heart has been taken by Nandini not from today or from the recent times but from five years back. No wonder I felt so lifeless when she left me.

These five years I've lived with so much pain inside me. Initially I thought it doesn't matter. Time will heal me. I'll be fine, Manik Malhotra can never be stuck on one thing that too a girl. It took me a lot of distance from her and six months to realise that Nandini wasn't my obsession or just another infatuation, it was LOVE.

For next years I searched her like a mad mad man. I had my detectives in so many cities throughout the world. One fine day I saw a text from Nandini in Cabir's phone. I knew what all she has done for him and I cursed myself for not thinking that Cabir might still be in touch with her. I was about to ask him but then Mukti stopped me. She took me out and told me to be patient and give the girl the space that she deserved. For five years I was patient, waiting for her and then London auditions happened. She had changed so much, she was no more my shy Nandini but it was a lot more bolder version of Nandini. I was amazed but that moment I decided I want my life back.. I want  Nandini back.

Five years back, wait... oh God how can I forget! Today is the day when I committed the worst mistake of my life. Today is the same Musicana day. Today is the day when five years back I lied to Nandini that my love for her wasn't love but it was all a revenge for the punch.

I then looked at her face. There was certain serenity and calmness on her face. I didn't want to take away this from her. We had a past which is very dark but I don't want to dwell on but I can't deny that some where or the other we will always stumble up on our pasts. I can't undo what happened but I can rewrite what happened on this day five years back. I can rewrite today such that whenever we think about this one particular date we don't get the dark images from our past but the bright images from now. I carefully took my phone and requested Dhruv to arrange something.

Just when I was done texting Dhruv I felt Nandini moving. I looked at her she was about to wake up. I bent down and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"morning princess!"

She slightly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning baby! How long have you been up?"

"For a while", I replied.

"then why didn't you wake me up?", she asked while cuddling with me.

She made me feel alive. He small little cute antics make me want to explore more. I've never been serious about things in life, may be I was but I never showed but she makes me want more.