You And Me: What Is His Problem?

About 3 days passed.. everybody was still pretty broken and shaken up by Dale's death.. We had his funeral the very next day.. no eyes were dry..

Dale was a good person.. he was blunt.. he knew what was right and what was wrong.. he didn't deserve to die the way he did.. none of us do.. but ..

it's life..

My daddy is making Rick's group stay in the house for winter.. It should've been like that in the first place..

Carl won't talk to me.. Let alone anybody else for that matter.. Ever since dale died he's kept to himself.. I tried talking to him.. But he wouldn't talk. At all..

I helped Lori with Her, Carl and Rick's stuff out of the car.. " Do you know what's wrong with Carl? " I asked her hoping for an answer.. A good one.. " I was hoping you knew " She asked me.. " Why would I know? " I asked her playing stupid..

"C'mon I know you and my boy have something going on." She let a soft chuckle out as she grabbed boxes. I didn't say anything back.

Carl came from behind me and grabbed more boxes and went inside. Lori gave me the "Go and figure it out" look.

I walked inside after Carl as he put more boxes down in the living room.

"Carl, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked with so much desperation. He didn't look at me let alone say anything. "Carl! " I walked over to him turning him around to me.

"You're going to tell me what's wrong, Carl grimes." I demanded. He still said nothing just looked at me with those damn gorgeous eyes of his.

"Fine! Whatever. Don't tell me. Act like a 4 year old." I blurted causing everybody's eyes to glue onto us.

. I turned to walk away but hands wrapped around my waist turning me to his face.. Forehead to Forehead.. Nose To Nose.. Lips To Lips.. I held his face as our soft lips together moved in sync perfectly..

the second time we've kissed.. it was perfect.

" Them damn kids! " I heard a familiar voice.. We both withdrew from our kiss.. Still body to body.. We both turned our heads to see everybody's eyes on us.. Lori and Rick laughed as Daryl made that comment.. " Just like his dad." Rick said acknowledging Daryl.. Carl and I both let out soft chuckles..

Maggie even smiled.. She probably just got over the fact that Carl and I are happy..

A yell drew all of our attention.. Shane walked out from the woods with a bloody nose..

" Son of bitch escaped! " We all sprinted over to him.. " What happened ?!" Rick asked.. "Randall!  Turned the corner,  bastard clocked me in the face and took off.. " Shane said holding his face..

" Glenn and Daryl together.. We gon get this son of a bitch! " Hershel handed Glenn a shot gun.. Rick grabbed two pistols for him and Shane..

And of course Daryl always had his cross bow at hand.. They all disappeared in the woods..

Lori seemed pretty pissed off that Rick was gone once again.. We all went back to putting Rick's group's stuff in the house.. " Carl, put your stuff in my room.. " I told him.. My daddy gave me "don't you dare " look.. " Daddy, I have a pull out bed.. He's not going to sleep on the ground in the living room.. " I told him.. My dad didn't even bother arguing.. I helped Carl with his stuff..

Once we reached my room, he went back downstairs to get more.. I put a box down on my bed and it tipped over sending stuff out..

A picture of Carl and I at summer camp fell out of his book.. I picked it up and smiled.. " he never forgot " I whispered to myself.. I held the picture to my chest and let a tear roll down.. Not a sad tear.. Just a happy one

Carl came and I turned around with the picture still in my hand.. He put one hand in his pocket and scratched his head underneath is hat.. " You found it " he smiled.. I nodded still with a huge smile across my face..

I set it down and jumped in his arms, took his hat off and kissed him.. My lips never wanted to Leave his.. Ever.. Of course they did.. Our kissing couldn't lead to anything more.. Considering i was only 13 and he was 14 ..