One Big Family!

We followed Toby up to where the men stood. I walked next to Bob.

"Who are they?", I asked.

"Ever since Mark moved to LA he meet new people and kept leaving his own house that's why I'm not surprised Wade met you guys at Marks house in Ohio", Bob said.

"Oh", I said.

"We missed him so much but hey what are you going to do?" , Bob said.

I would have felt the same way if my friend left to LA and never came back. Then that friend would go off and make new friends with out staying in touch. I would be angry my self. Mark walked up to a guy who looked to be a little smaller that him and wore a blue grayish shirt.

"How are you Matthias?", Mark said.

"Mark, I thought you were dead?", Matthias said hugging Mark.

"I would have been dead but Maddie saved us", Mark said turning to me. "She's gone through a lot and more than you think, strong hearted girl",.

Then all of Marks friends looked at me and smiled.

"Well.. Um I guess I helped you but it was a group effort, they were all so kind and we stuck together like a family, people that I did not even know stayed and helped me and this group", I said. They all smiled.

"Maddie can you please introduce your group?", Mark said.

"Um okay..", I said. "This is Fritz our medic",. I said walking over to him.

"This is Kate Fritzs girlfriend", I said. Marks friends ooed and giggled. Kate gave a angry look to them.

"This is Anna and Ava, Anna is the protecter slash fighter, Ava is resourceful in skill..", I said as hugged both of them and the smiled and waved.

"This is Annalee.... um she joined after a death occurred but you know she is super nice", I said. Annalee smiled and waved.

"And this boy is Alex or Alexander, who is the brother of Kate", I said.

"This is Bob and Arron", I said. "And that's our little family that I'm so lucky to have",.

"Awe, your so sweet", a guy said.

"Now Mark who are these guys?", I asked.

"Oh okay This is Felix, he worked with me at my work or job", Mark said addressing the guy in the baby blue shirt and yellow sandy hair.

"Hi", Felix said.

"This is Matthias", Mark said to the guy named Matthias.

"This is Ryan", Mark said putting his hand over a guys shoulder. He looked really ruff and wore a red shirt and had nice smiled. "Hey where's Daniel?",.

The group of guys went silent and Ryan whimpered.

"Oh, and this is Matt", Mark said. "And I believe that's it",.

"Oh okay", I said.

"So who even lives here?", Mark asked.

"Ken, but um I guess he died", Felix said. "He went camping and was suppose to be a look out on the mountain",.

"I see", Mark said.

"Any way come on in we have enough room for all of ya", Matthias said. I walked in to a very decorated house that did not even look like the torn up houses that I had seen when we got the car. It had a nice wooden table and a book shelf. We walked past a small kitchen area and there were about 5 rooms avalible.

"Mark, you can hear this room", Matthias said pointing to one room.

"Bob and Arron there is a bedroom with two beds over in that room", Matthias said.

"Fritz and Kate, you guys get the one next to Marks room", Matthias said. "Alex you can stay with them",.

"Maddie you and Annalee go up stairs and go to the room right at the top", Matthias said.

"Anna and Ava go in the room next to Bob and Arron", Matthias said. Me and Annalee ran as quickly as possible to our room and threw open the door. I smiled as we walked in to a room with a nice pretty blue bed spread and a picture of the ocean and a boat.

"I have not sat on a bed in a while", Annalee said.

"Neither have I", I said sitting next to her.

"So.. Who d you think Daniel is?", Annalee said.

"I have no clue", I said. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in", I said.

The guys named Matt walked in.

"Hi I have some extra clothes that we found they might be a little big but they just might do the trick", Matt said.

"Thank you", I said giving him a hug.

"If you don't mind me asking but um are there or were there any more of you?", Matt asked.

"Yes", I murmured. "Jack, Fritzs brother Mike, and Wade",.

"Jack died, whoa I thought that that Irish guy could make it and Wade was a good fighter", Matt said looking down. I shot a look at Annalee who had a "I'm so sorry" look on her face.

"I'm sorry you lost that and to see people die is one thing for me but for you... geez for you that's probably like the whole world crashing down, huh?", Matt said.

"Yea I guess it scarred us", Annalee said. "Especially when your parents are gone",.

"You don't have any parents", Matt said looking up at us surprised.

" Not anymore I don't think, my mom worked in Atlanta but she is dead and my Dad and sister are gone too", I said.

"So are mine", Annalee said.

"Mark was not joking when he said that you have been through heck and back", Matt said. "I'm sorry girls, any way here are some clothes choose what you like",.

"Thanks again Matt", I said as he walked out of the room.

"I guess that guys does not know what has been going on in the world", Annalee said.

"Yea probably", I said. We dug through the piles of clothes and I found a old Disney shirt that had Mickey on it and was short sleeves. I also found a pair of shorts and another pair of gym shoes because my shoes were making me get blisters. The shoes were kind of big though. I did not mind I was just happy that we are safe, in this house.