Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?

I love Gruvia, but... I also like Lyvia... AHH! I thought that I'm a true Gruvia fan, but... LYON VASTIA!

Lyon: Nani?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME BETWEEN GRUVIA?!?! Tsk...

~~~

Juvia's POV:

"Everyone must be quiet," Juvia commanded. Juvia was the one who decided that the gang should break in and have a pool party at her workplace.

"Why do we need to be quiet, Juvia?" Lucy asked.

"Juvia doesn't want you guys to pay to go in. Juvia knows there is a back door that leads into the boss's office and the boss always sleeps from 12:00 to 2:00. Since it's 12:30, everyone must be quiet or the boss will wake up," Juvia explained. The gang nodded and everybody went quietly through.

"Wow... Juvia..." Levy was stunned. The water park was like a tropical island. There were many waterslides, a big jacuzzi, and about three swimming pools. There was also a lazy river that leads into a beautiful waterfall. The most popular attraction was the mini beach. People wait for about ten minutes and waves would start coming their way. It's breathtaking.

"Look at the huts!" Sting exclaimed. The huts look very modern. It was enough to fit twenty people. Not only that, you could order food from the menu if you stay in a hut. Unfortunately, it costs about 500 jewels to rent one for a day. That's why there are many beach chairs for people to take free.

"Look at the food!" Natsu said as he pointed to the pepperoni pizza that was being delivered to one of the huts.

"Juvia has a surprise for everyone," Juvia said as she motioned everyone to follow her. She pointed to the VIP room and everybody gasped.

"Are you serious?" Gajeel asked. Everyone turned to Juvia to see if it was true. Juvia nodded.

"YAY!" The gang cheered. Gray-sama started to strip.

"Why are you stripping?" Jellal asked. Gray-sama gave him the 'are you serious' look.

"Duh, we're in a water park," Gray-sama said. Juvia looked at his well-built body. Juvia needs a tissue...

"Can you tell the waiter to give me a tropical daiquiri with a cherry on top when I'm done swimming?" Cana-san asked as she ran for the water slide. Cana-san was wearing a light pink bikini and tied her brown hair into a high ponytail. Soon, everybody started stripping. Mira was wearing a purple bikini with white polka dots, Erza was wearing a plain black bikini, Levy was wearing a one-piece swimsuit that has ruffles around her waist, Wendy was wearing a green one-piece swimsuit, and Juvia was wearing a blue tankini that was decorated with light blue flowers. As for the boys, they were all wearing the same thing. Shorts.

"Well, if she's off, then I'm off too," Sting said as he made his way to the dive board.

"Aren't you going to go swim, Lu-chan?" Levy asked. Love Rival was embarrassed.

"I don't know if I want to show off my swimsuit," Love Rival said. "Maybe I'll just read a book or something," she added.

"Juvia didn't know Love Rival was jealous of my swimsuit," Juvia boasted. Love Rival shot a glare.

"I'm not jealous and stop calling me 'Love Rival!'" Love Rival exhorted. Lucy sighed and stripped her clothes off to reveal a rosy pink ruffle bikini with a lace swim skirt. Curse you, Love Rival!

"I really like your swimsuit, Lucy," Erza said. Lucy blushed at the compliment.

"Aww, you too! It was a gift I got from my mom when I was younger. She told me to wear it when I turn fifteen. I just wish that the swimsuit doesn't have to be so revealing," Lucy said as she tied all of her hair into a side ponytail. Juvia walked up to Love Rival and whispered something.