7. He Grounds You (CALM)

Luke: (A/N- so, I mean you can kinda fill in the blanks) Y'all are too good at filling in the blanks smh
     You were on the phone with your best friend, catching up with her on all of the gossip of your old high school. Rolling off of your bed, you decided to go downstairs and get a snack. You laughed at her rendition of the Biology teacher. Shooting Luke a smile, you grabbed an orange off of the bowl on the counter, and began peeling it, silently listening to her talk about a guy she liked.

     "Why don't you just (***Insert word of choice here) him already?" You rolled your eyes, and heard Luke spit his drink out next to you.

     "What?" He croaked, looking at you in disbelief. You, laughed and turned away from him, continuing to talk to your friend.

     "She did what? She's such a(n) (***Again, pick an expletive of your choice)," you exclaimed as your friend described how your old enemy was flirting with him.

     "Y/N!" Luke said, clearly upset, you ignored him completely.

     "Eh, she's always been a complete (Insulting and mean adjective here***) anyway," you dismissed.

     "THATS ENOUGH!" Luke roared next to you, ripping the phone from your grip, and slamming it down on the table.

     "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" You screamed at him, worried that your screen had shattered.

     "WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD TALK LIKE THAT?" He pulled on his hair.

     "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" You yelled back, feigning innocence.

     "YOU WERE CALLING PEOPLE (***re-insert all of your wonderfully colorful language here)! HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?" He slammed his hands down on the table.

     "I GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL! WE DON'T SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!" You countered, stepping closer.

     "THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY!" Luke said, you scoffed and crossed your arms in front of you.

     "Whatever. I don't even care anymore." You said, knowing that your attitude would make him even angrier.

     "THAT'S IT GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Luke yelled red in the face.

     "No." You laughed in his face. Lukes face turned into a menacing smile that caused all of your attitude to evaporate, and your blood to run cold, he looked possessed. Throwing you over his shoulder, he calmly walked up the stairs, seemingly immune to your fists against his back, or your ear-piercing screams of protest.

     Throwing you down on your bed, he walked over to the doorway before turning back to you, "You will not leave this room until I tell you to, no electronics, no nothing."

     "That's not fair," you said, your lower lip trembling. Lukes features softened for a second, before he regained his composure.

     "Now you will know to listen to me," he said stiffly, closing the door and walking down the stairs. You curled up in a ball on your bed, contemplating this new, angry, side to your brother.

(A/N- So, I figured, why should I have all the fun in picking the words of the chapter, I wouldn't want to bind your imagination to my very small curse-vocabulary. Anyway, sorry if it's a little short but, thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!)

Michael: Hemmo1996
     Michael didn't have a lot of rules in the house. When you first moved in, he sat you down and explained what he expected from you, but many of those silly, complex, orders had been canceled by the end of the week. Bottom line, Michael didn't like to be annoyed. He didn't care what time you went to bed, what time you got up, or anything inbetween, as long as you didn't irritate him. It may make him sound cold, but realistically, it was just easier to coexist when you weren't at each-others throats.