Chapter 45

Lol I'm in the car coming from Minnesota writing this. Ugh five hours left. *shudders* but by the time you guys read this I will be at home, relaxing and being antisocial.

So this chapter is dedicated to @AlexbelleSwift bc if we ever met each other we'd basically fangirl and scream and not be normal at all. Haha.

Four more chapters left!!

One more thing: there will be a contest!!!! It's for the title of the sequel. (Yes, there will be one!!) I can't exactly tell you anything about the sequel yet. Just that... Well... Okay, yeah I can't tell you anything. Sorry. But yeah. Winner will get: a follow (if I'm not already) a dedication for the first chapter of the sequel and a spot in my story!!!! OH EM GEE!!!

Haha anywaysssss.........

----------------

Isabelle's POV

I can't believe it.

Today's my wedding day.

The day I'm going to get married.

'You don't say?' I think to myself.

I'm sitting in my wedding dress waiting for Madeline to come in and do my jar and makeup. We decided on a really pretty braided bun and very little makeup.

Everyone's done such a great job. I went outside a few hours ago and everything is perfect. Hanging lights everywhere. Pretty yellow balloons hanging from various places. The ocean glittering in the sunlight.

Madeline had planned a bachelorette party for last weekend. We went to some really cool restaurant and did a grab bag and a bunch of other stuff.

All the bridesmaids look beautiful in the yellow strapless dresses we had picked out. I almost started crying when I saw all of them. I also caught a glance of Jack in his suit. Very dapper looking.

This is so unbelievable.

Finally, Madeline comes in with a big purse. She pulls out a bunch of makeup cases and begins her work. She brushes on blush and eyeshadow. Draws on eyeliner, smooshes lipstick on.

After about half an hour, she finishes with my makeup and hair.

"You have twenty minutes until it starts," she informs me.

"Thanks, Maddy." I smile. "For everything."

She nods and walks out, leaving me in this room alone. I pull out my phone which I had managed to sneak with me. I open twitter and type a new tweet.

@IsabelleFuhman: I can't believe this is all happening.

I turn my phone off and pace around the room.

Gosh. My whole life is changing. I'm getting married. I'm pregnant. I'm due in three months. It's all crazy.

I hear a knock in the door and I find my dad standing there.

"Dad?" I say.

"Isabelle! You look beautiful!" He exclaims.

"Thanks, Dad," I reply. "Time to go?"

"Yep. You ready?"

I nod. He takes his arm around mine and leads me away.

The music starts playing. The doors open. We walk in.

This is happening.

----------------------------------------------------

THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? Haha anyways, like I said, I've been in Minnesota this weekend so I couldn't update but I'm in the car right now writing this for you. I wasn't gonna update until Tuesday but I got bored so, yeah.

Do you know how boring it is to be stuck in a car for 7 hours listening to the same songs over and over again? I pretty much have Roman's Revenge memorized.

I AM NOT JASMINE I AM ALADDIN

SO FAR AHEAD THESE BUMS IS LAGGIN

SEE ME IN THAT NEW THING BUMS IS GAGGIN

IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON

RAAH RAAH LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON

IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON

Anywaysssssss.....

But go look that song up. It's good, but Eminem really scares me. He just sounds so violent. Like, seriously.

QOTD: what are your favorite songs?

I'll pick one person who has a song that I like too.

Can I ask you guys for 5 votes and 5 comments?? The next chap is in Xander's POV.

Bai!