Prologue

Again this is my first time writing this so go easy on me. By the way, I've been noticing that there are stories of Sir Aaron as Ash's father and they been pretty good. If your interested, look those up on fanfiction.net or if your in it look them up. Okay enough chit-chat let the story begin.

==============================================================================
Prologue
"Please". A desperate female voice calling out to him. "Please, you must help my family". "Their our only hope to save this world and our world so please, help me, you must not tell anybody until they arrive in your world". "Please save them and their auras for me."

After the what the woman said to him, woke up startled, he is a 18 year old boy with spiky black hair, has dark blue eyes, a toned and muscular body, a mark on his right pectoral, and he is currently in his bed in his boxers and that boy is our one and only ice-making wizard Gray Fullbuster. And he is currently thinking on what just happened and what that mysterious woman said to him in his dream.

"What was that about?" he thought to himself in his mind. "This is like the sixth time this week." "Who are you and why did you choose me to protect whoever your family is and what the heck is an aura?" he said as landed his head on his pillow trying to go to sleep. Right now he is in a hotel with his teammates, Team Natsu. They just finished their mission and they decided to spend the night in a hotel and they stayed in separated rooms, one for Lucy and Erza and the other for him, Natsu, and Happy. Right now, he has been receiving strange dreams by the mysterious woman and what she said in his previous dreams about saving her family and their auras. When he thought he shrugged that off those dreams kept coming back to him they won't even stop..

"Well whoever you are I swear wherever your family is, I'll protect them with my life even if it kills me. Count on it." As he said this he falls asleep until what will the next day will come. Unknown to him, his teammates has been noticing his strange behavior and their gonna get answers out of him whether he likes it or not.

In the Pokemon World

It was another night in the Pokemon Center and our heroes are on their way to Pallet Town to visit Delia Ketchum, the adopted mother of our only hero in the group, Ash Ketchum. he has spiky black hair, brown eyes, he wears a red and black hat with a green pokeball on the front, a blue hoodie, some fingerless black gloves, some blue jeans, and blue shoes. Right now, he's wearing a plain white shirt, and some light blue boxers. He is dying to see his mother and more importantly Sir Aaron, his father. Its surprising that he and Aaron have a father-son relationship between them when Celebi explained this information to the both of them, now they both decided to take a shot at this. It turned out after the battle between Aaron and Malic and getting Ash's aura back. Plus, Aaron decided that he needed to train Ash by him and his faithful apprentice, Lucario. Since he still working with Lance, Jackie and the "Guardians" he will let Lucario train Ash on his journey.

While the others are having good dreams, only one has only received one dream he has than he had last time when he came back from Pandora. (Its in the Avatar movie if you guys seen it)

Inside of Ash's dream

When he opened his eyes, he is surrounded by bright light. When he turned around, he is now looking at a beautiful woman in a simple white dress.

"Mom?" Ash questioned to the woman and embraced her into a hug. "Hello Ash, Its wonderful to see you again. Is your father and Lucario doing well?" Asked the woman also known as Raia, the birth mother of Ash. She sacrificed her life to save Ash while the Massacre raged on and she was murdered by Malic.

"Lucario is doing great and so is dad and I was on my way to see him." Ash exclaimed as he released the embrace between him and his mother.

"I'm glad you and your father are reunited just for a while and your training very hard aren't you?" Said Raia as she smiled down at her son.

"Yeah, it been very awesome while Lucario been teaching me the usual stuff we've been training." Ash said as he looked up at his mother as he smiled back at her.

"I hope you will become a wonderful guardian like your father." Raia said with a sincere voice. "And you better get going. Lucario will wake you up shortly." Said the woman hastily.

"Alright mom, I'll see you soon?" Questioned the raven-haired boy to his mother for an answer. "Yes I"ll see you soon. Tell your father I said hello to him." Raia told her son while looking down her brown eyes while Ash does the same.

"Okay mom I will and I love you." Ash said to Raia and embraced her before he left. "I love you too my son." Raia said back to her son. When Ash left, Raia's face turned serious. "But I forgot to tell him to remind him that someone is after them. I hope the ice-user I communicated with earlier will protect them with his life if it kills him." Raia said to herself as she disappeared into thin air.

In an Unknown Place

In a warehouse in Viridian City, inside there is a man in cloak that covered his face and his clothes as he looked at monitors of Ash and Lucario and Sir Aaron and the another withe waves that says "Aura Monitor".

"Sir, we already located the targets you requested." Said a woman in a black suit and covering her eyes with glasses. "Excellent work. You are dismissed." The man said and the woman left. When she left, the man released a smirk upon his features.

"I already have my eyes on you aura guardians and you are going to complete my objective whether you like it or not." Said the man as he laugh can be heard in the whole warehouse.

I hope the prologue went well so if you like it, leave a vote or a commit on it. BTW, Do you think the title or the summary look a bit crappy-ish? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Later.