Five

A.N. Again I am so sorry for the late update on this, I'm getting pretty lazy to be honest. It's pretty bad. I'm going to carry on with AOS for a bit longer before we get to Daredevil. I'll only do a few Daredevil episodes before Age Of Ultron.

----------------------------

I decided to leave Matt until I could find a good, calm time to leave Phil's team. Today wasn't that day. Phil planned to go after a painting that apparently has similar markings on the back of it as the Obelisk. Phil says it might lead us to it but I'm not sure. Me, Tripp and Fitz stayed behind as Lance and Skye got what we needed to get Phil and May into a party where the painting was located. It was time for Phil and May to go undercover, which I knew May wouldn't like.

"The rabbits in the hutch. I'm on my way." I heard Skye say, meaning Lance did what he needed to do.

"Copy that." Tripp told her as we waited for her to get back.

"Rabbit in the hutch? 70 years in the job and never heard that one before." I commented making Tripp smile.

"She's got a lot more up her sleeve, I'll tell you that." Tripp told me and I laughed. Skye is unlike any agents I've met before , and sure I've had my fill of agents with all kinds of personalities. But Skye is just so unique, so smart, I'm telling you I'd be proud if she was my daughter. But life is cruel.

It didn't take long for Skye to get back on her little mo-ped she had. I offered for her to take my bike but it looked more out of place than a mo-ped.

"I think we'll make it." Skye came in and threw what we needed to Tripp who plugged it into the computer. "Hunter did a good job, uh, distracting Gabriel Soto's assistant." She asked coming in between me and Tripp so she could access the computer.

"Oh I bet he did." Tripp commented as me and him exchanged glances. We both know what Lance is like. "Damn, tickets cost $25,000?"

"Each. That's why I'm going for the five-finger discount. Mack, you're on." She said as she finished what she was doing. Mack was being Phil and May's chauffer so to speak.

"Copy that. We're pulling up now." Mack spoke. Because Mack was out I took it upon myself to keep a close eye on Fitz, I think he'd doing better but he's still having some trouble.

As they pulled up, Phil tried to make May smile but she was having none of it. Now we just waited for the signal that they were in.

"Good work on the cover, Skye, we're in." I patted Sky on her back letting her know she did a good job.

"Remember, Soto had the painting in a sublevel storage room until it comes out later for the guests." Skye explained for Phil and May.

"How heavy is the security?" May asked.

"Still assessing. Let's assume very. Keep in mind we've got diplomats here, state officials. These are not friends of SHIELD." She could say that again.

"Phil, are you sure you don't want me there? I can help you with security and anything else you need." I pushed, I haven't been out in the field for a while, I had that itch of wanting to be out there doing something.

"No. We're keeping to two agents allows us to minimize detection in a small place, plus everyone knows you Ash, you'd be too obvious." Phil explained and I nodded understanding why I couldn't be there. I then noticed Fitz walking in and I gave him a small smile, which he returned. "This writing was in Garrett's Lab, the Obelisk and now a 500 year old piece of art. It's important. Getting that painting could mean answers for us."

"Yes sit, we-" Skye was then cut off by a woman laughing. "Wait what was that?" Skye asked and I've heard that laughter before, but not for a while.