Chapter 32 - The Necklace

DK's POV

That Dohee girl is suspicious to me. She sounds like Hyemi and even looks like her. I should do something about it. School was over and everyone starts to walk around the hall. I see Dohee, shoving her books in her locker.

I walk to her with a bright smile on my face. "Hello, Dohee." I greet. She turns to me then gives me a question look. "Yeah, Hey." She greets back but then turns back to her locker. "Can I help you?" She finally looks at me.

I shake my head. "Ani. I just want to be friends. I'm Seokmin, by the way." I offer her a hand to shake. She smiles before shaking it. "So, Dohee. Where do you live?" I asks. I somehow want to know where she lives so I could see who she lives with.

"Umm.. Nearby. Why?" She asks, pulling her hair up in a ponytail. God, this girl is so casual. "Nothing. Are you going home now?" I ask, leaning on the locker besides her. She nods her head. "Why?" She asks.

"If you want, I can take you home." I tell her but she quickly shakes her head. "I'm fine. Besides, my brother wouldn't like me telling people where we live." She explains. Her brother? She has a brother?

She swings her bag onto her shoulder. "Anyway, I have to get going. I'll see you tommorow." She says, walking away. I let out a small sigh. If that's really Hyemi, she could be more cheerful but this girl isn't that cheerful. She's more like chill.

When I see Vernon walking pass me, I rush towards him and put my arms around his shoulders. "Oh, Hyung." He says. I chuckle. "Anyway, do you know that Dohee girl?" I start off. He stops his track, looking at me. "Hyung. She's not Dohee." He tells me. Thank you, Vernon. Thanks for giving me hopes.

We walk back to the dorm together. We walk inside to only got a hug from S.Coups. "oh, hyung. What's up?" I ask S.Coups, who was tugging on my shirt. He lets go and shakes his head. "Do I need reason to hug my dongsaeng." He raises his brow. I just laugh in respond.

"Guys!" Suddenly the sound of Seungkwan's voice was heard. He runs in the dorm, along with Dino, Mingyu and Minghao. "What's wrong, Seungkwan?" Woozi comes into the living room. Seungkwan shrugs his shoulders, "nothing. I'm just bored." He simply says, walking to the usual sofa and lays there. That is the only sofa we have though.

Vernon walks into his room to sleep. This kid, everytime school's over, he would always go to sleep.

*****

The next day, it was maths class. I walk with Minghao, who's in the same class with me. We joke around the hall as the playful people we are until we see Dohee, walking pass us with her arms wrap on her books.

She seems like she doesn't like to make friends. She doesn't even greet back the person who greeted her. Suddenly her books fall. Me and Minghao turn to each other before helping her pick up the books. I pick up this specific book and it's her diary. I examinate it until she pulls it away from me.

"Thank you." She mumbles, standing up from her position then walks away. I turn to Minghao. "Something's wrong with her." I tell him. "She's hiding something."

Minghao looks at me, confusely. "Hiding what?" He asks. "Something. I need to find out." I tell him. He tilts his head in confusion but nods.

It is finally lunch time. "Let's eat!" Mingyu says, putting his arm on my shoulder as we walk to the cafeteria. "Wow.. There's so many people lining up." Dino says. We decide to sit and wait. "Oh, Dohee! Why don't you sit here?" I hear Seungkwan, who was sitting beside me called for Dohee. Vernon, sitting across Seungkwan, kicks his leg. "Ouch.." Seungkwan cries.

Dohee refuses to sit with us. "I'm fine." She says, walking out of the cafeteria. She doesn't even got her lunch yet. Where's she going? "Uhmm... I need to pee." I lie. The boys seem like they didn't hear me.