chapter 9.5 part 1 : Jangmi

A/N: I really don't knw if I shld make this chapter 10. Its just Wonwoo's history 2 years back. So for now, I'll leave it as 9.5 part 1 :) OK u can start now.
---
Wonwoo
-
My heart still beats wildly when I see Mingyu. Just a glance of his hair, eyes, lips whatever body part, it makes my heart goes crazy and screams with excitement.

I had that same feeling before, 2 years ago. It happened first with an girl. She wasn't just pretty. She was stunning, gorgeous, godness- like... ah god...I can't think of anymore postive words to describe her. She's just breath taking.
God, I could write an 15 page essay of how beautiful she is and how my heart beat for her.

Her name was Song Jangmi. Jamgmi meant "rose" in Korean and she was as pretty as an rose. Wait no, she's even prettier than it. She gave me an "uzzlang " impression as she was so white and sometimes, she'd remind me of a ghost. Her hair was long and in an light brown color. She had hazel colored eyes and she had cat like lips. Her lips were naturally kind of in a faint red color. The teachers would always ask her if she applied lipstick to school.

We first met when she asked if i would like her to tutor me for maths. Back then, my maths sucked ass. I came in last for test and quizzes while she came in first. I was still the cold and quiet brat back then and I pushed her invitation away. I eventually started to get even worse in my Maths when our maths teacher gave us fucking surprise quizzes.

As my marks got lower and lower, I got keen to accept Jangmi in helping me. One day, i accepted her into helping me.

Let me just say that she teaches even better than our maths teacher. Her explanation of the formula was even easier to understand. We'd stay back everyday at 2:00 pm in our classroom and she would twirl her pencil in her skinny white fingers and sing songs in the empty classroom( well it was only just the 2 of us there). I would take sneaky glances to look at her whenever she looked down at the maths questions, telling me what to do. I was focused on working hard for not only myself but, for Jangmi too. I didn't wanted her efforts for teaching to go away all because I sucked in maths. I wanted to make her proud and happy for me.

Anyways, She would look perfect as always and the sunlight would shine against us. It made her hair look like it was glowing or giving out some powerful aura. Whatever it is, I would gulped and turn red at what a beauty she was.

One time, she caught me looking at her. When our eyes met,I turned red and i quickly looked down at the confusing math questions, embarrassed. i hoping that she wouldn't scold me for not listening to her . Instead, she giggled and moved her hand to pat my head.

"Oppa, You're so cute!"

She exclaimed, laughing at me.

her soft hands ruffled my hair as I looked down acting as if I was focused on the question. instead, my heart was beating furiously. This was the first time she actually touched me. I could have snatched her hands and touch them as if their like an precious treasure but I didn't.

"yah, stop. "

I tried to glare at her but her smile defeated me. Again, my heart started having a mental breakdown. I looked away shyly , her hand still touching my hair.

I didn't like it when people touched my hair It was hard to style it back to the way I like it and it takes me 10 minutes or more for me to do it.

But, I let her.

I wanted her to touch me more. Not in a dirty way but in a way where I could feel all fuzzy and shy. I'd actually wanted her to pinch my cheeks and call me "adorable" or "cute" or give me a back hug and call me "oppa" .

But that's just my imagination. It would never happened.

She finally stopped and leaned back in her chair. Smiling . She then commented on how fluffy and soft my hair was before she went back to teaching me.