(26) An Aggressive Gangster

Don't get the wrong idea about Royalty not fighting back. Royalty hates fighting and no she's not a cry baby but she's never been bullied that much in her life and Jenn is really mean so don't start calling Ro-Ro a crybaby. Remember her life in Miami. She still had fears.

I woke up the next morning feeling very irritable. Xavier was getting dressed by then and I sat up.

"Good mor-" he began but he stopped and looked at me

I was crying for absolutely no reason in particular.

First I'm irritable now I'm crying! What next?! Anger?

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Xavier sat next to me on the bed

"Geez leave me alone!" I found myself yelling at him

He looked at me confused.

Oh shit! Now I'm angry for no reason!

His face broke into a smile and he turned away to hide it. Obviously he found this amusing. I rolled my eyes at him and my mood had obviously changed to annoyed.

What the heck is going on with me?

He chuckled and looked at me.

"What so funny?" I asked fiercely

He got off the bed and took his phone off the table before turning back to me.

"Are you on your period?" he asked me

"What!?" I shot at him "Are you saying that because I just yelled at you I'm on my period! Asshole!"

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom but not before slamming the door closed. It wasn't until I felt something wet between my legs and put my hand down there and saw blood did I realized what happened to me. I flung open the door.

"How did you know?" I asked him and he turned and looked up at me

"Firstly you're mood swinging." Xavier explained "And second there's blood on your pants."

"Not to mention cramps." I said to myself as I felt by stomach contracting and I bent over with my hands on my knees

"You alright?" he asked me in concern coming over

"No. I've got cramps." I answered still not looking up

He took hold of my shoulders and gently pulled my upright into his arms and rubbed my back.

"C'mon change and I'll go invade Neveah." he kissed my forehead.

I nodded and went into his closet as he went out the door. Some of my clothes were living in there now. I took one of my shirts and was reaching for shorts when I spotted his comfortable grey cargos with a gold chain hooked on it. I took it and quickly stripped out my dirty clothes and through that into the wash basket and wrapped in a towel. By then he was back.

"Wearing my cargos?" he smiled at me and I nodded "Here. Neve says check her if you want anything else."

I was about to ask what he was talking about when he rested unopened pads and tampons on the bed and I went red. He looked up at me.

"What?' he asked knowing full well what I was red at

"D-don't you feel weird touching that stuff?' I asked softly looking at the floor

He chuckled and came closer and pulled me into his arms.

"Anything for you Royalty." he whispered then took up his phone again and left me