Isn't that from Star Wars?

STOP: 

Maxia is played by Samantha Ferris aka Ellen from Supernatural 

(if you don't know who I mean, look her up) :)

 Carry on.

"Here." Lydia said, and the three werewolves crowded around Stiles and Lydia, in order to see the laptop. "I'm video calling the witch."

"Maxia." Isaac frowned as he said her name. "Isn't that from Star Wars?"

"Star Trek." Stiles corrected. "She's named after a part of space from Star Trek" He laughed.

"And I thought you were a nerd." Derek winked at his boyfriend, who was now in a huff.

"Actually it's Magic in Galician." A voice corrected from the laptop. A middle aged woman appeared on the screen. "My parents were real hippie freaks. Max is better."

"Wow." Stiles said, impressed.

"Now then Gentlemen and Lady. What can I do you for?"

"Alan Deaton said you might be able to help us."

"Ah. Alan. Is he well? Good, good. I take it I'm the only witch he knows."

"Yeah. We're really sorry to bother you-"

"Don't apologise sweetie. I owe that man my life. So, what can I help you with?"

A loud bang sent the three werewolves into their protective stances, covering for Stiles and Lydia. The door to the loft was open, and Three chimeras came in. One of them being Donovan.

"Hey Stiles! Nice to see you. Sorry we didn't get to finish our chat the other day. We'll have to finish it now."

Stiles whirled round as Derek lunged at Donovan. His eyes went wide as the werewolf vs chimera battle commenced. "Lydia if we're gonna to this we've gotta do it now!"

"Ok, Lydia? Is that your name? Ok." Maxia cracked her knuckles. "I can see you've got a bit of an issue at your end, so lets do this as quick as possible."

"Ok so, There's this thing called a Nogitsune and basically it possessed me and-"

"Get to the point dear." Maxia frowned as a chimera was flung over their heads, smashing into the concrete wall.

"How do we break a linking spell?" Lydia ducked as someone else flew past them. Donovan grabbed the back of Stiles' shirt, sending him tumbling back. Derek pulled the chimera away.

"Damn. That takes some doing. Never done it before..."

"Can you do it?" Stiles clambered back up to face Maxia.

"My mother left me the spell, but... she was a weird one, and she left her spells in code-  it was her sisters idea, before she went insane. I can give you the code but..."

"We can do it, just... give us the code."

Lydia took the code down in her notebook. "Thank you."

"Good luck."

Lydia stared at the code, unmoving. Stiles was tense. The scene that surrounded them was not the right environment to crack a code.

"Lydia, Stiles get out of here!" Scott yelled before being tackled to the ground by a chimera.

"Lydia, he's right we should move." Stiles grabbed his crutch and Lydia's arm. She didn't move.

"Stiles I can see it... I can see it it's right there."

"Good! That's great! What is it?"

"I... I don't know!" Lydia looked up at Stiles with fearful eyes.

"Lydia what do you mean you don't know?"

"I can see it! It's there! But... It's on the tip of my tongue!"

"Figure it out Lydia!" Scott yelled from across the room.

"Lydia..."

"Oh my god! Stiles it's right there! I'm so frustrated! I can see it and it literally makes me want to scream!"

"Then scream Lydia." Stiles put his hands over his ears and yelled. "Scream!"

***Meanwhile***

During the battle, Derek grabbed Donovan by the shirt, pulled him off Stiles and flung him outside. As he tried to scramble back up Derek held him against the wall.

"It's me." Derek hissed. "It's me dumbass. I'm void." Donovan stopped struggling. Derek released him.

"What? What's your plan?" Donovan whispered.

"Tell Theo I'm happy to be part of his pack as long as I get my daily dose of chaos, strife and pain." The nogitsune winked. "He doesn't need that Stiles boy any more does he?"

"He said I could-"

Void slammed him against the wall again. "I have a plan. Don't get involved. I get to kill him."

"As long as we get the pack we want."

"Deal."

As they shook on it they heard Lydia scream. The walls shook and Void yelled, "Go! Get your pack and leave!"

Donovan whistled as the scream stopped and Derek hurried inside, putting on a fake-worried face as he scanned the room for his 'boyfriend'.

I'm so good to you, updating 2 days in a row :)

Thought I'd post this as a thanks for 3k! You guys are amazing, it's barely been a month since chapter 1 was posted omg.