∞23∞

Chapter 23:  Bring On The Feels

Harry's POV

Looking upon desks upon desks of the shiny jewels, the counter lady comes up to me. "Hi, how may I help you?" I look up to meet her green eyes.

"I was wondering what kind of rings women liked," I respond.

She smiles at me. "Depends. What's the ring for?"

I smile back, looking down shyly. "Marriage proposal."

Her eyes widen and she rushes from behind the counter, pulling me to a different area. Rings sparkle in the overhead lights, and she gives me an anxious look. "This one." She points to the most dazzling ring placed on a white leather pillow, the clearness of it creating rainbows as it dances from the light. "She'll love it." She opens the case up with the key, handing me the ring to inspect. "So how old is she?"

"Twenty. Still in college, but I'm rich." I don't say this in a bragging tone.

She smiles, eyes full of love. "Well tell me how everything goes afterwards. Here's my cell." The girl hands me her number, and I decide that later I'd just throw it away. Didn't want anymore cheating drama that this would cause. "That'll cost six-hundred dollars and ninety-nine cents please."

I hand her the money without a second of hesitation, and rush to my car. After Macy and I had resolved our problems, I really wanted to make sure that she was mine forever. Our infinite couldn't start without this so, tonight, I'd propose. But first I needed to learn how to play the piano to the song I will be playing.

Macy's POV

It was hard to think that Harry had bee so brutally honest about Trish and him, but I was willing to overlook it for him. He was the one. The one. The only one I'd ever want. Picking up food that Harry had told me to pick up, I notice a bag of Dum Dum suckers. I smile, placing them in the cart. Harry had surprisingly stopped eating those over the past few months, but I'm sure when he sees them tonight he'd love to eat some.

Heading towards the front of the register, I get a message from Ian. He says he hopes to see me soon. I'd love that. Although Ian and I were never going to be together again, he'd always be left in my heart that glowed for Harry and Harry alone. Paying the cashier quickly, I put the groceries in the trunk of my purple mustang, and rush to the inside of my car.

I expect to see Harry at home, but whenever I pull in there is no sight of him or his car. Frowning at the thought, I move inside my house and put the groceries away. Where was he? Did he get hurt? Was the little trip he kept hidden from me taking more time than he and I both thought? Texting where he was, there was a quick reply.

"Go over to Trishes for a bit. I'll explain everything later- H."

Rolling my eyes at the text, I head to Trishes. It was like I wanted to see my disgusting cousin, but I needed to trust Harry. Sitting out in her driveway the backstabber comes out with a smile and wave. I wave back, pretending that she wasn't an unvirgin.

"Where's Harry?" she asks, disappointment on her face. Of course.

"He's out. So what is it to you?"

Her face blushes. "I don't know."

My phone beeps and I look to where Harry tells me to come back home. "Well bye." It was very annoying that I was only gone for, like, five minutes but whatever was happening was exciting to me. Heading back to my car, I head to our apartment. Getting out of my car, my heart races in my ears as an overcoming joy envelops me.

Something good was about to happen.

Vote Comment Follow- SRY IT WAS SHORT/ A FILLER CHAPPIE... FOUR MORE CHAPPIES LEFT AHHHH

Question: What gonna happen?