A Poot Lovato Romance

Demi Lovato was swimming in her private pool. The sunlight made its way to the water through the trees while the singer was enjoying a deserved relax day after several months of hard work. Before Demi could reach the other edge of the pool, she felt her undies ripped. And suddenly, FLICK! Her vagina had been violated.

"Demetria!" Poot surfaced from the water as her sister turned around in shock.

"Pootrida! I thought you'd be swimming to I don't know, Japan or Kamchatka right now. What are you doing here?" Demi asked.

"I'm here to find love. You know, the whales are my friends, but after a while it gets lonely in the sea. I've always needed someone to love me, like, you know, a partner. So I've decided to move back to LA and say hi to you!"

"Do you want me to help you find a lover? I know tons of single guys. And girls, I'm bisexual now."

"Yeah, me too. I have a date with this girl called Jessica later today... hope it all works out!"

"It surely will! She will adore you."

Demi and Poot got out of the swimming pool and had a barbecue in Demi's backyard. Then, they went in and chose the outfit for the date.

"I think you shouldn't wear something slutty," Demi suggested. "You know, it's your first date. Wear something with personality, yet that won't show too much skin. I mean, something that makes you feel confident!"

And there she was, Poot Lovato, ready for her date. A tiny black leather dress, high heels and a whip in her hand to complete it. She was truly giving homosexiness vibes dressed up like that, she was basically irresistible. Demi drove her sister to her date in a fancy Swedish brasserie.

Poot entered the restaurant and saw her date sitting at a crystal table. Her name was Jessica Cornish, known as Successica Horny by her friends and as Jessie J by her fans. She had short black hair, dark lipstick, a tiny sensual outfit, and heavy make-up. "We're both tops, this won't work well," Poot thought to herself. But she shook it off as soon as Jessie smiled at her.

"Pootrida! Nice to meet you," Jessie screamed with her signature voice in Poot's direction.

"Successica!" Poot replied, mocking her.

"Ah, you're already turning me on with that pet name," Jessica winked.

"I'm suddenly not hungry anymore. Well, at least not of Swedish food. Wanna go back to my place for some netflix and chill?"

Jessie and Poot did it like it ain't been done that night. They were literally burning up. Poot was turned on by Jessie's sweet talking, it felt like fire on her lips. She decided to strip immediately and let her partner bang bang into the room. And when Poot started to get loud, Jessie sealed her with a kiss so that she couldn't say too much. They both felt wild and alive. "I can do it like a dude," Jessie remarked in a desperate attempt to promote her music.

The day after, Poot woke up at noon. Jessie had already left, leaving no trace. She turned on the TV and watched a morning talk show... and there she was, Jessie J.

"So Jessie, do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend?"

Poot knew she was going to say her name. And she wouldn't have done it to save her career, she was going to do it just because of what they had just had and because of the love between them.

"Haha, don't ask me about girls anymore," Jessie answered. "The bisexual one was just a phase. Now I'm straight. I like thique blaque dique. Yep, call me the Heterosexual Icon Jessie J from now on!"

Poot was flabbergasted. Why is it so hard to find true love when you're famous?