Are you okay?

A/N: This was my first story I ever written so it is pretty poorly written, but all the same I think you'll like it.  please don't judge me 😬 tanks my chickys ~

"So how do you feel right now Phil?" I asked Phil as we gave answers to the questions our fans had on YouNow. I laughed and giggled at him as he gave them silly answers. Today was our six year anniversary. I know I should be happy, I mean I am, we have a tour and a book out and everything is just coming together, but I don't know. I guess I just wish we weren't celebrating six years of friendship. Did I just say that?

I didn't have time to think as reality came rushing in. "DAN focus! Put the book over your face!" Phil giggled. What were we doing? I just laughed and went along with his silliness. His giggle is so cute. What am I thinking?

"Phil I think we need to wrap this up.." I say. I begin to tell everyone bye while Phil reads out names. I couldn't stop staring. His lips were always just sitting there. And that silly little way when he laughed and his tongue poked out. He looked so gorgeous. I don't know what I'm thinking, all I know is I just..

"Phil?" I asked as he closed his laptop to go cook. "Yeah Danny?" He said smirking. I pretended to be annoyed when really I loved it when he called me that. I didn't know what I was thinking, I just acted.
I walked up to him and gave him a warm hug. I was usually never this affectionate and I could tell as Phil tensed up at first then relaxed, he knew too. "Is everything okay Dan?" He asked pulling away with a worried look. I just nodded with a small smile. I followed him as he walked into the kitchen and helped him get what we needed for fajitas.

As I picked up the seasoning out of the cabinet and set it down, I went to grab the peppers and accidentally   pushed the milk over the edge of the shelf, causing it to fall on the floor, spilling everywhere. "Shit" I said going to get the mop, just to be stopped by Phil who was one step ahead of me, mop already in hand.

" I got it Philly" I say making him blush.

"No it's okay, go finish the veggies for me"

"No Phil, it's my mess, I'll clean it"

"Dan"

"Phil"

Slip. And I fell on top of Phil. We got so caught up in the mop war, I slipped on milk and fell over him. I made a sad attempt to get up but failed miserably as my arms grew weak.

Bu dump. Bu dump.

I heard a really fast heart beat going a mile a minute. Was it mine? I could still hear it. I slowly moved my head across Phils chest and placed my hands on his shoulders as my ear listened.

Bu dump. Bu dump.

It was him.

Why was his heart beating so fast? Was he scared? Did he feel uncomfortable? Did he like me?

As these thoughts were running through my head  I didn't realize that Phil and I were on the floor for about five minutes. I slowly lifted my head up and looked around until my eyes met Phils. His eyes looked filled with emotion. Confusion, hope, and something else. Then the ice broke.

"Dan?" I hear. It was just a whisper but it got my attention. "Yeah?" I whispered back. He looked me deep in the eyes and I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"Are you okay?" He asked, so quiet that if a straw fell you wouldn't hear.

"Yeah" was all I said. I didn't realize how close our faces were. I gazed from his eyes down to his nose, tracing his cheek bones with my fingers. My eyes fell to his red, light lips. My eyes flickered from his lips back up to his eyes, which were fixated on my lips. As our eyes met again I slowly leaned in.

I could feel his breath on my lips as they slowly parted. I leaned in closer..closer..

Beep beep. Beep beep.

The timer for the shells was going off. I jumped off of Phil and quickly pressed the off button. There was an awkward pause between us two when Phil giggled, then we both started to burst out in to laughter.
"L..look at the mess you made!" Phil laughed pointing at the milk pile. "This is like an more innocent version of the milk fic!" I laughed, cletching my stomach. Phil went and grabbed the mop, continuing to clean up the spill as I continued cutting vegetables.

Later after cooking, we sat in our dining room as we played game of thrones on the T.V. Inbetween the dramatic moments I would take a bite of food, catching a glance of Phil, he was so engrossed in the boring parts of the show, not even realizing I was staring. "Just take a picture why don't you?" He said causing me to jump a little as I felt the heat spread across my face. "S-sorry.." I stuttered, looking back at the T.V. As the show became more interesting, I could feel the couch move a little. I went to see what was going on, only to notice Phil sitting DIRECTLY next to me. "H-hey.." He said, glancing from my eyes, down to my lips. I blushed again As I calmly said "Hi". He slowly leaned forward and just as I was about to join him..

Ring ring.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, causing me to jolt up answering it quickly "hello?" I tried to say as calm as I could. " Hey Dan, it's Louise, I was calling to ask if Phil and you were coming to the YouTube party in L.A?" She asked. I looked over at Phil with a look saying yes or no and he nodded yes. "Yeah we sure are, we'll see you there...yeah...ok, bye Louise!" I said before ending the phone call, I looked over at Phil and he seemed to have a sort of Jealous look on when he saw me but it immediately disappeared when he noticed I was looking. I just shrugged it off and went to grab my laptop, bringing it out into the living room. I sat comfortably in my browsing position. As I opened tumblr and was scrolling through, I decided to do something I've never done before. I went into the Phan tag. My computer screen was filled with images of our live show from earlier this evening and some Phanfics. I browsed through multiple docs before I came across one titled 'The Kiss Fic'. I never was one to go into the details of romantical fan fiction but it just seemed intriguing considering the previous events of today.

As I read through the fic, I seemed to feel like our fans really truly understood how I was feeling right now. I can't speak on Phils behalf because I'm not exactly in his head, but when they talked in my point of view it was everything I was thinking.

'Does he have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him? Will we ever finally come out with it?'

All these questions were running through my mind that I didn't notice Phil behind me, reading. "He strabbled Phils waist, begging for more than just a kiss, then-" I shut my computer in a fast pace, blushing for what seemed to be the hundredth time today. I could hear Phil laughing before hopping over the side of the couch, sitting next to me. "Dan, what were you doing?" He asked, a playful smirk on his face. I blushed looking away, holding my computer like a book to my chest. "There is no reason to be embarrassed, I read those too sometimes.." He said trailing off, scratching his neck. He reads them. I placed my laptop on the table, opening it back up to where we left off. "Wanna read it with me?" I ask. We both giggled as we began to read the Phanfics. We read ones of us being superheroes who fell in love. Some of us being wizards at hog warts, vampires, and even some of us being just us and falling in love in our reality. I laughed as we found one where Phil is a blind kid and I'm the nice guy who takes care of him. "I would take care of you Philly" I smiled. He blushed and gave me a small half hug before his face dropped in shock. "What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"It's 3 a.m." He said. I looked towards the clock. Oh my god it was.
"Shit! We have a flight to L.A. In 3 hours!" I said before yawning. Phil caught on to my tiredness as he yawned too. "Do you want to just put a boring movie on so we can fall asleep?" He suggest. Fall asleep? Together? I only nod as Phil reaches for the remote and puts on some documentary from Netflix. I grab the blue throw blanket from the back of the couch and place it around me as I layed down on the sofa, Phil frowned as he looked down on me, all cozy and warm. I smirked as I opened the blanket, inviting Phil in to cuddle. He slowly crept in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I layed my hands and head on his chest and snuggled in closer, inhaling the scent that is Phil. I smiled as my eyes closed and the last thing I heard was...

"Goodnight Dan".