Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Once again i apologize for not updating I will TRY to update every here and then but I can't make any promises. Im not losing much interest in this book but like I am so busy after school that I forget wattpad even exists to be honest. I will update 2 times once again tomorrow just to make up for the whole month I didnt update.

•Megan•

I never felt so weary in my life. Liam and I definitely partied out because by the time we arrived at our hotel Liam was knocked out. However I couldn't sleep.

I had a lot of things on my mind and also I vomited like 4 times and my stomach had this weird feeling. Like a fat lady was forming in my stomach or something.

No, I didnt consume any form of alcohol or anything that would make me drunk. I felt perfectly fine earlier but now that I'm more relaxed I feel terribly sick.

My dress was already off and heels, I still had my necklace on and stuff because I was feeling lazy and had no energy at the moment. Liam was out cold so I couldn't ask him. Suprisingly, I said we could have some fun after prom but he's sleep so thankfully nothings going to occur because I feel like crap.

Prom was also a pleasure. For the rest of the night we danced, I even talked to some people and I made a new friend whose name I forgot. Also I had sushi and finally ate from a chocolate fountain which was heaven.

I turned around on my side facing Liam who was adorably sleeping like a baby. His nose was red, and he also had little bags under his eyes, and his mouth was partially opened.

I leaned in closer and gave him a little smooch on the lip causing him to groan and his arms flew over my waist and he pulled me closer.

"Go to fucking sleep." He mumbled in my ear.

Thankfully, all I had to do was close my eyes and I was knocked into a deep sleep.

****

I've only been asleep for 4 hours until I began vomiting again.

"Oh my hell." I wailed.

This time, my boobs were hurting, and I had absolutely no energy like getting up was a struggle for me.

I heard a knock on the door which was obviously Liam.

"Are you taking a shit or something Meg?" He asked.

"No Liam, I feel terrible. Like the devil just entered my body and is doing weird stuff to me." I groaned.

I moved to the carpet of the bathroom floor and layed there.

Liam then entered the bathroom and walked over me which was towards the toilet and flushed it.

"Are you okay? Did you drink something last night when I wasn't looking at you?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled.

I lifted my knees towards my chin.

"Well was you allergic to something that you ate yesterday?"

"No Liam."

Liam then got out his phone and dialed someone.

"Yeah can you please come to 1666 Jills street at the Golden Hotel?"

****

"So tell me dear, how are you feeling?" The doctor whose name I still didn't get asked.

Yes, Liam called a personal doctor. He told me she was a personal doctor/friend of Brent's family so she was a certified doctor so I should trust her.