Chapter 9: Surprise!

*The Next Morning*

Jennifer's P.O.V

As I wake up, I quickly run past Colin and into my connected bathroom. Suddenly vomit came up and into the toilet. "Honey, are you alright in there?" Colin questions me from the bed. After I finished vomiting I reply with "I'm fine". As I walk back into the master bedroom, Colin had worry written all over his face. "Colin, I'm fine." I assure him whilst grabbing his hand and locking it with mine. 

"Are you sure Jen because this whole week you have been having morning sickness." Colin says to me.

"Well after you say that, I think I might be pregnant." I explain to my husband.

*Later that day*

So we just got home from work and Colin decided to stop off at the drug store to get me a pregnancy test to see if we are having a baby or not. A couple of minutes after taking the test, both Colin and I got the results. Positive. "Colin we are having a kid together." I stated whilst hugging Colin who is smiling from ear to ear.

"How are you going to tell Ari that she will be having another step-sibling?" Colin questions me. I think for a minute or two. "I don't know Colin. She doesn't even want to talk to us or Lana or Sean." I explain to my husband.

"We'll figure something out together." Colin assures me whilst giving me a kiss on the forehead and hug. 

"Do you want to keep this a secret or do you want to tell everyone at work?" I shrug my shoulders. "I might tell a couple of people." I inform my husband who just agrees with me.

*The Next Day at Work*

As Colin and I arrived at Steveston, we messaged Emilie, Bobby, Adam, Eddy, Jared, Lana, Sean and Rebecca to meet us at Colin's trailer. "Hey guys." I cheerfully state whilst walking into my loving husband's trailer. "Why did you want to talk to us Jen?" Eddy asks trying not to sound rude. There was a bit of silence before I explained to my friends that Colin and I were expecting a child. "How are you going to tell Aria this news?"Lana asked both me and Colin. We just shrugged our shoulders before Colin informed Lana that we were going to talk to her after we told everyone else.

"Tell me what?" Ari asks from the trailer door.

"Aria, we were about to tell you that you are getting another step-sibling." Colin explained to his daughter. After a second to process the information, Aria ran off crying. "I'll go after her." I state before Colin stops me.

"I think Jared should because she will just ignore us." Colin explains to me before letting go of my arm.

Aria's P.O.V

How can Colin and Jennifer being happy about having a child? "Ari, there you are." I hear Jared say before I turned around to see him behind me.

"Hey." I barely whispered.

"How are you feeling about this new baby?"

"Upset." I confess to Jared

"Do you want to tell me why your upset about having another brother or sister?" I just shake my head, no.