Chapter 10: Not a Secret Anymore

*That Night*

Aria's P.O.V

As we got to Jared's house, I quickly ran inside and into my bedroom. I locked the bedroom and bathroom door before placing new cuts to my body. Today was horrible. After I found out about the baby, I didn't talk to anyone, I was basically a mute all day and I haven't eaten, which is good. "Aria, please open up. I want to talk to you!" Jared yells through both locked doors. I quickly clean everything up before placing a baggy jumper on and unlocking the door for Jared. "Please tell what happened in that beautiful mind of yours today. I don't like seeing my girlfriend upset." Jared explains before laying down on my bed and wrapping his right arm around my waist. "I'm fine Jared, I promise." I lie. There was a little bit of silence between us before Jared suddenly gasped. "What?" I questioned

"Ari, what happened to your wrists?" I quickly look at my exposed wrists. Fuck. I suddenly jump into my actions and cover both wrists up with the jumper. "Aria, please tell me the truth." Jared begs with tears in his eyes. I give in. "Fine." I say annoyed. "It all started 4 years ago, when I was 10. I fell into depression because of all the hateful comments on social media and I have had an eating disorder since I was 12 years old because everyone kept saying I was fat and the eating disorder lead to me currently having bulimia." I confess to Jared who just wraps me up for a big cuddle session. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have helped." Jared explains to me

"I'm a mistake." I whisper hoping Jared didn't hear me. I guess he did because the hug became tighter and he whispered that he loved me no matter what. I guess my secret is out now. "Hey Ari, to help you with the arrival of Jennifer and Colin's baby, how about you move back in with them. You never know it might help you." Jared explains to me.

"I guess."is all I reply with before falling asleep with Jared wrapped around me.

*The Next Morning*

I texted Jen and dad telling them that I was going to move back in to help them with this baby. They were very happy about my news. As I hopped out of the car, Jared's mom told me that I was allowed to stay over at any time that I wanted. After thanking her, I placed my personal things in the back of dad's car before heading off to my classes with Jared. 

*SKIP DAY*

"Aria, are you ready to go home?" Dad asks me whilst jumping into the driver's seat. Both Jennifer and I quickly get into the expensive car before Dad starts driving home. "Hey Ari, do you forgive us after the fight?"

"No and don't call me Ari." I rudely state towards Jennifer.

"Then why did you decide to move back in?" Jennifer questions me. 

"I already told you. I moved back in so that I could help with the baby." I explain to my parents. The rest of the car ride was silent. As I got out of the car, I quickly grabbed my bags and ran upstairs to my bedroom to unpack.