Chapter 13: Hospital

*SAME DAY*

Jennifer's P.O.V

Once we got to the hospital, Colin and I had to wait in the waiting room for the news. Whilst waiting Colin and I decided to call Sean, Lana and Jared since Sean and Lana were her other parents and Jared because he's her boyfriend. About 20 minutes later, Sean, Lana and Jared walk in together. "Jared, what did you get Ari?" I question Jared who smiles.

"I'm not telling you Jen." he states still with his smile.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

Finally, the doctor walks out with the news. "Who are the parents of Aria Marie Morrison?" he politely asks the 5 of us.

"We are." Sean, Lana, Colin and I state all at once.

"Who are Aria's biological parents?" he then asks.

"We are." Lana and Colin state before walking off with the doctor to what I think is Aria's room.

Aria's P.O.V

Why did I have to survive. As I look out the window, I notice Lana, Colin and who I think is the doctor walk into the hospital room. "Aria, baby you scared me." Lana happily states whilst walking up to my bed and hugging me.

"Hey mom." I happily reply.

"Hey Aria, you scared all of us not just your mom." Colin explains with a smile.

"Hi dad." I bluntly state as he was one of the reasons why I tried to kill myself.

"Miss Morrison, I have other visitors who want to see you, do you want to see them?" the doctor asks me. I nod my head, yes. After a couple of minutes, Jen, Sean and Jared walk in. "Hey princess." Jared states happily before giving me a hug and a present. "thanks Jared." I reply before opening the gift bag.

"I love it Jared. Thanks." I state before showing everyone the teddy.

"Baby girl, I have one question for you, why did you do it?" Jennifer asks me from the end of my bed.

"It's too complicated." I inform everyone.

*3 DAYS LATER*

"You ready to go home, princess?" Jennifer asks me.

"Yes, I want to get out of here." I reply before leaving with dad and Jen.