Chapter 14: Christmas

*25th December*

Aria's P.O.V

"Ari, wake up, it's Christmas." I hear dad say whilst shaking me awake.

"What?" I ask still half asleep.

"Aria, it's Christmas. Come on before everyone gets here." dad states before leaving my bedroom so that I could get changed. Instead of changing into other clothes I just looked at myself in my full body mirror. Fat, that's all I am, fat. Once I got downstairs to the dining room, I saw Jen and dad already sitting down next to each other. "Hey princess, how are you?" Jen questions me as I stand in the doorway

"Tired because someone had to wake me up early." I answer whilst looking at dad.

"Hey, in my defense, your step-mother wanted me to wake you up." Colin states. After sitting down I look at my breakfast. Calories, too many of them. "Princess, are you going to eat?" Jen asks me. Once I realized that I had spaced out, I quickly ran back upstairs to my room. A couple of minutes later, both dad and Jen were in my bedroom questioning me about why I ran off at breakfast.

*3 hours later*

As I was laying on my bed, I heard someone walk into my room. "Hey baby girl, do you want to tell me what happened at breakfast with your dad and Jen?" mom asked me once she was seated at the end of my bed. "How do you know that?" I question her.

"Who do you think?" 

"Jen and dad." I answer. Mom just nods her head yes. "So do you want to tell me?"

"I don't know what to say because I don't even know what happened at breakfast. I just saw the food and ran off." I explain to my biological mother.

"I thought you were getting better?" she questioned

"I thought I was too but I guess not." I state with a bit of sadness in my voice.

"Hey, let's not talk about it at the moment, how about we go downstairs and open the presents." mom suggests.

"I don't feel like going downstairs, I'm just tired." 

"Okay, well if you need anything, you just text me or call out to me." she states before getting up and heading towards the door.

"Hey mom." I whisper thinking she wouldn't hear but I guess she did because she stopped and turned around. "Yeah, baby girl?"

"Can you tuck me in, please?" I ask her innocently. She smiles whilst heading back over to my bed. After tucking in me, she whispers to me. "Have a good sleep, princess."

"I love you, mom." I say with my eyes closed.

"I love you too Ari." she says before closing my door and I guess heading back downstairs.

Sean's P.O.V

"Hey, where's Aria?" Colin questions Lana as she walks into the living room with a smile on her face.

"She's sleeping." my loving wife stated.

"Why do you have a smile on your beautiful face, babe?" I question Lana as she sits down next to me.

"I'm finally a proper mother to my daughter." 

"What do you mean?" I ask Lana

"Ari said to me that she loves me." 

"That's great babe." I excitedly stated whilst hugging my wife to death.