Chapter 20: Unexpected

Lana's P.O.V

As I was walking upstairs with my eldest daughter's clothes, I heard someone vomiting. I quickly ran through Aria's bedroom into her ensuite, I saw my baby girl puking into her toilet. "Princess, are you okay?" I question her. She simply shakes her head no whilst saying no very weakly. "What's wrong, Ari?"I ask whilst helping her back into her bedroom.

"I don't know, mom. I've been vomiting every morning for the past 2 weeks." she explains to me.

"I'll be back, okay."

"Where are you going?" she quietly questions me.

"I'm just going to the drug store. I promise that I'll come back." I promise my daughter who just rests in her bed as I walk downstairs to inform my husband that I'm going out quickly.

*SKIP RIDE*

As I walked back into the house, I quickly walked upstairs to Aria's bedroom to find her knocked out. I quietly walk over to her bed and gently wake her up. "Ari, wake up." I whisper to her. Once she was fully awake she quickly walked into her ensuite to do the test. A couple of minutes past before she walked back into the room. "What did the test say?" I ask her. She went quiet. "Ari, what does it say?" I question her again.

"I don't know if you want to know, mom." she informs me.

"Please tell me." I assure her.

"Mom, I'm pregnant." she quietly informs me before letting out a sob.

"Hey it's okay, baby girl. DO you want to tell Sean or do you want to just tell your dad?"

"I'll tell Sean because he is technically my father." she tells me before we both go downstairs to the lounge room to tell Sean the news.

"Hey Sean, I have something to tell you." Aria informs him. My husband quickly pauses the movie playing on TV and focuses on Aria. "What is it, Ari?" he questions.

"Um...." Aria trails off.

"You can do it princess." I whisper into my daughter's ear. She takes a deep breath before continuing. "Sean, you are going to have a grandchild because I'm pregnant." Aria tells Sean who has a shocked look on his face.

"Do you know who the dad is?" Sean asks

"I guess it's Jared because that's the only person I can think of." she explains to both Sean and I.

"Are  you going to tell Jen and your dad?" Sean asks Ari.

"Yeah, I guess I have to." she tells us.