Chapter 22: Gender

*3 months later*

Aria's P.O.V

"Ari, I booked you an appointment at the hospital to see what the gender is of your child, okay?" mom informs me.

"Okay, mom. Are you going to come in with me?" I ask her.

"If you want, anyone you want can come in." she tells me.

THE NEXT DAY

As Sean pulled up at the hospital, dad, Jen, mom, Jared, Sean and I get out of the car and walk into the hospital. "Ultrasound appointment for Aria Morrison." mom informs the office woman.

"A doctor will see you in about 5 minutes." she tells us before we walk off to find a seat each. As we waited for the 5 minutes to pass, everyone was  guessing what the gender of the baby will be. Jen, dad, mom and Sean guessed it will be a boy and Jared and I wanted it to a girl. "Aria Morrison?" the doctor asked before taking us into the ultrasound room. After the cold gel was applied to my lower stomach area, the doctor was searching for the baby. Suddenly the room was filled with the baby's heartbeat. "The baby is nice and healthy Miss Morrison. Would you like to know the gender of your baby?" he asks me.

"Yes please." I state with a big smile on my face.

"Okay, the gender of your baby is a girl. Congratulations Miss Morrison, you are going to be a mother to a beautiful little baby girl." he informs everyone in the room. As we leave the hospital, everyone was asking me what I want to call my daughter. I kept saying that I don't know yet but I might have something in mind. That night I texted everyone from the set, telling then that Jared and I are having a daughter. They all replied with more congratulations and I can't wait for the arrival. After I received the last text I decided to call it a night and go to bed. "Night mom and dad." I say to mom and Sean.

"Good night princess." they reply.