Chapter 23: Shopping

Aria's P.O.V

Today Jared, mom, dad, Sean, Jennifer and I are going shopping for mine and Jared's daughter. As we pulled up at the baby store Jennifer informs me that her and dad will pay for everything that goes into the baby's room at their house and Sean and mom will pay for the things for their house. The first thing we went to find was a crib for each house. Jared and I decided on a silver wired crib for mom's house and a white wooden crib for dad's house. We also decided that the themes will be different, for mom and Sean's house, the theme will be a white and pink nursery and at dad and Jennifer's house it will be white, light brown and a little hint of light pink mix in with it. 

*2 hours and 30 minutes later*

After we found everything for the two nurseries, we quickly piled the shopping into both cars before heading back to mom and Sean's house.After 20 minutes of getting all of the baby furniture into the house, Jared, Sean and dad decide to build my daughter's nursery in the bedroom next door to mine whilst mom, Jen and I helped with the twins. As it started to get dark everyone decided to stay at mom and Sean's house until tomorrow. It was about 7PM before the boys finished with the nursery, mom and Jen had already cooked dinner for everyone.

*AFTER DINNER*

"Princess, are you ready to see our daughter's nursery?" my boyfriend asks me. I nod my head excitedly. As everyone walked upstairs to the closed nursery door, dad covered my eyes with his hands before opening the door. Once everyone was inside the bedroom, dad let me see the finished job. "Wow. This is beautiful. The baby's going to love it. Thanks dad, thanks Sean and thanks Jared." I said whilst hugging and kissing each male in the room.

" I said whilst hugging and kissing each male in the room

(Baby's nursery at Sean and Lana's house)

*SKIP BUILDING THE NEXT DAY*

As dad, Sean and Jared finished the second nursery, they quickly got us girls before letting us see the second finished nursery for Jared and my daughter.

(Baby's nursery at Jennifer and Colin's house)