Chapter 24: Welcome to the World

12th February, 2017

Jared's P.O.V

Today has been a very crazy day because today was the arrival of Aria and my beautiful baby girl. At the moment, Aria is in the middle of labor and it feels like my hand is about to nap of because of her squeezing so hard. "One more push and you will have your daughter in your arms." the doctor informs Aria who tries to push really hard but it was a challenge since she had run out of energy. "Come on baby girl you can do it." Lana sweetly told her daughter. Suddenly a baby's cries were heard throughout the room. As the doctor and nurses helped clean and measure our new daughter, I collected Ari's step-parents, my parents and Taylor from the waiting room. "She's born." I happily inform them before walking back into the hospital ward with them following me. Once everyone was in the room together, we all saw the new member of our already complicated family. "Hey my beautiful girl, it's nice to finally meet you." Aria gently says towards our princess. 

"Baby girl, what's her name?" Jen asks Aria.

"Her name is Lana Jennifer Gilmore." she tells everyone.

"That's a beautiful name sweetie." my mom informs my tired girlfriend. After a couple of minutes of us all looking at Lana, Jennifer asked if she could hold her new granddaughter. As everyone watched  the new baby, I watched my girlfriend slowly fall asleep. "good night my princess." I whispered to Aria before placing a kiss on her forehead and leaving with Colin to get the paperwork signed so that Aria can leave as soon as possible. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Let's go home my princess." Aria tells our daughter who was peaceful sleeping in her stroller. 

"You ready Ari?" Lana asks her daughter.

"I think so, mom." she happily replies before everyone carries Aria's personal things to Sean's car whilst Aria pushed a sleeping Lana out to the car. Time for Lana's first look at one of her new houses.