Chapter-8

Chapter-8-"Luke is my ex-boyfriend"

Pauline June's POV

I just sat on bed till he came out from the bathroom. I ate breakfast that he brought and read the news paper brought that he brought along with the food. I ate full and put the paper down after reading it and Nick came out of the bathroom with only a white towel around his waist that is hanging lowly.

Water droplets are dripping down from his bare chest and his V-line can be seen. His shoulders are standing proud. His wet hair is looking hot and he is having a smirk on his face knowing that I am looking at him. He leaned against the wall with his hand folded near his chest.

"Sorry", I said looking down. I don't even know why I said sorry. I felt him come near me and made me look at him with his hand under my chin.

"No need to say sorry Baby girl this is all yours. You can stare at it anytime you want. Also... who can resist it", he added arrogantly.

"Nick!".

"What?! It's okay. I understand. Even if you came out of the bathroom like me only in a towel... hanging low... I will also be looking at you. Infact I will be drooling", he said winking at me. i blushed at pushed him away standing up.

"Nick! You... You...", I trailed off not knowing any bad words and groaned in frustration.

"Oh my poor Baby girl. You should learn some bad words seriously. But I am not going to teach you. I don't want to spoil that little cute mouth of yours", he said while kissing my cheek. I pushed him away and angrily went inside the closet to get the towel. I came out and he is smiling like a maniac.

"Stop it Nick!".

"I can't Baby girl. I am sorry", he said and laughed out a little and went inside the closet while running a finger along my cheek.

"Urrgh...", I groaned and went inside. Why can't I control myself from his touch?!

I brushed my mouth and bathed cleanly with my favourite soap and shampoo that are there and waashed myself neatly. I put on the towel and came out. Nick is standing in the middle of the room with a furious look on his face. What happened to him? Why is he so angry? Then he looked up at me and his expression changed. He is checking me out like I did.

Oh no! I thought he will be going out by the time I came out from the bathroom!

I kept pulling my towel higher to cover my breasts although they are fully covered while looking down at the tiled floor.

"Nick! Go out!", I ordered without looking at him. I heard his foot steps coming neat and found him near me.

"Why are you so shy Baby girl? I already saw it all and tasted it all once", he whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed and looked away.

"Okay. Stop it".

"That blush. Oh how I missed it you know", he said while kissing my cheek and lips lingered on it for a minute. I closed my eyes, savouring the feel. He put his head in my wet hair and kissed my neck. I angeled my head to a side to give him access. He went behind me and hugged me from behind. He feels so warm.

I missed this so much! I missed his touch! I missed his hugs! I missed him so much!

"I missed this my Baby girl. I missed you", he said into my neck and it instantly brought a smile to my face. I put my fingers in his hair and let him kiss me. Wait! What am I doing?! I got my senses back and pushed him away.

"What are you doing Nick! Stop this all!", I said going into loset to get my clothes.

"Oh one kiss Baby girl", he pleaded while coming near me.

"Oh look the Lord Nicolas Witmore is begging now!", I said sarcastically.

"I don't care", he said coming neat me and tried to kiss me.

"Nick stop behaving like this!".

"I can't! That's the problem".

"God you are obbsessed!", I said throwing my hands in air and turning away from him.

"Yes. Only for you. But damn I should ahve written this in the clauses!", he said under his breathe.

"What?".

"To kiss me after you get out the shower everytime", he said winking at me.

I glared at him angrily.

"I will be waiting outside for you. I have to talk with you. Get dressed and come soon. Don't wear anything too revealing. Not that you do. But still", he ordered and went out of the closet. I shook my head at his last words. What is it that he wants to talk with me about? I wore black pants and cream shirt with a black blazer on it. I put on my black rimmed glasses and came out.

"Nick", I called out softly as he is scrolling down on the phone. He looked up at me and checked me out for head to toe.

"You know, you should really stop wearin those glasses. They really turn me on always. You still look so hot Baby girl. Mostly beautiful. Can I ever stop you from being so beautiful?", he said and it reminded me of the way he used to talk with me when we were in high school. THose memories brought both smile and sadness at the same time. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nick, what is it that you wanted to talk about?", I asked ignoring his words. His face became serious once I asked him the question.

"Who is Luke?", he asked seriously. Luke? How did he know about Luke?!

"How do you know about Luke?", I asked while going near him.

"That's not the matter".

"No. Tell me".

"First you answer my question and I will answer yours", he said while folding his arms near his chest.

"No! First you tell me!", I demanded.

"Baby girl, either you tell me or I will find out msyelf", he said in a dangerously low voice. There is no argument that I can win with him. I huffed.

"Luke... He is my ex-boyfriend", I said looking at him. He looked away angrily and threw the phone in his hands on the wall that banged and fell down while breaking into pieces. Oh god, that is my phone!

"Nick! What have you done?! It my phone!", I said turnign around to go and get it.

"I will buy you another one. I will buy you thousands of phones, but tell me about this Luke, your ex-boyfriend", he ordered angrily.

"Nick!".

"Tell me, if he is your ex then why is he texting and mailing you while calling you 'baby'!", he said angrily. His eyes are red and he is looking so angry. Like a beast.

Oh I am so dead today!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.