Chapter 15: The Next Morning

Just wanted to let everyone know I've been transferring Something New onto this site, so it's available here on Watt if folks want to read it. There are a few references in Scarred to ppl in SN, such as Elder Keisha Bowen, though this one stands on its own.

Also, if any of you have name suggestions for Something New, I'd love to hear them via PM or comments. I want to change the title, but have been coming up totally blank. 

Anywho - here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

=================================================================

Slowly rising from the depths of sleep, Lucienne's mind gradually registered the sunlight that shouldn't be streaming in her bedroom and the presence of a hand across her stomach. Suddenly the memories of last night came crashing back, sending shocks of pleasure racing through her body. She opened her eyes and turned to see a gloriously nude, sleeping Michael on the bed next to her.

Damn I want him. If only I didn't have to pee so bad... Speaking of which, I'd better find a bathroom, she thought to herself while looking around the bedroom. Just as gorgeous as the rest of his house, she sighed, taking in the huge windows overlooking the lake. The gray on gray tones of the walls and floors made the clean, masculine lines of his dark furniture pop even more strongly, and emphasized the floor to ceiling windows. She also noticed this room had a warmer feel, less formal than the rest of the house, and if her need wasn't so urgent, she'd probably spend some time looking over the artwork on his walls.

A moment later she located the bathroom door cleverly hidden by the architecture of the wall. And just in time too, she thought with relief. I was about ten seconds from the cross-legged-gonna-wet-myself dance, and how stupid would that look when I'm buck ass naked. She giggled at the mental picture that called up while looking over the massive en suite with awe.

The gray theme from the bedroom continued in here, but contrasted in white instead of dark colors. The whole thing showed Michael's refined hand, and she eyed the huge walk-in shower and massive jetted tub with appreciation.

She moved to one of the sinks, liking the rectangular undermount since it looked cool, gave more counter-space than other sinks, and put the emphasis on the beautiful granite which had swirls and subtle sparkle making it look like a slice of space was captured within.

She shook her head and laughed. "I'm such a sucker for bathrooms and kitchens," she said softly to herself and then shifted gears.

I wonder if he's got spare toothbrushes, she thought, torn between wanting to get rid of morning breath and respecting his privacy. Screw it, she thought, we're supposed to be bonded and all, I think I can do a quick search for toothbrushes. It's not like I intend to examine what he's got in here.

Putting thought to action she started opening drawers, letting out a sigh of relief when she found a new toothbrush and toothpaste in the second one she checked. A few minutes later she emerged, and almost smacked into Michael who was standing right outside the door.

He caught her and smiled, his hands sliding down her back to cup her bare rear end and press her against his growing hardness. She wrapped her arms around his neck, letting herself fall into his golden eyes, noticing his face looked a bit different.

Ah, no makeup, his scars are more prominent, she realized smiling with happiness at his willingness to fully expose himself. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," he replied his liquid silver voice sending shivers through her body. "Care to join me for a shower?" he asked, heat entering his gaze.