F I F T Y - F I V E

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

Sehun's POV

I was just expecting my death, I knew I was done for. Dying through Paige's hands is the worst case scenario though.

I shut my eyes and waited but it never came. I was ready for the unbearable pain but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and they met Paige's.

She was still aiming the knife at me but she was shaking. I looked at her and her expression had a mixture of confusion and shock.

"Why can't I just kill you?!" She said angrily as she tried to stab me again but it looked like something was stopping her.

I then felt her tears falling against my face as she loosened her hold on the knife.

"Damn it, why am I hesitating?!" To my surprise she suddenly tightened her hold on the knife and plunged it towards me without warning.

I grimaced in pain as my hand came in contact with the knife. Good thing I was able to react quickly. Blood began oozing from my hand.

Paige seemed to be surprised so I took advantage of it to throw the knife away and switch our positions.

"Get off." Paige hissed as I grabbed her wrists and pinned then on the ground. She kept squirming so I added more weight onto her.

"You couldn't kill me earlier Paige. I know you're still there, you just need to fight it." I said.

"Paige is gone Sehun! Give up on this." she said as she tried pushing me off.

I stared right into her eyes. She's still there and I know she'll fight this.

I'm still in my demon form, I might as well take advantage of it.

"Paige is not yet gone. As long as that mark on your wrist remains, you're still mine." I said.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Stop being delusional. I am no longer yours, Sehun."

Got her.

The moment she said my name, I crashed my lips against hers. It was never my intention to do this but I was left with no choice.

I can't let her go now, so I might as well just drain all her energy. Even if it makes me feel bad for doing this, it's still for her sake.

I fed off her and I felt her struggles getting weaker and weaker. Once I was sure that she doesn't have enough strength anymore, I ended the kiss.

She could hardly keep her eyes open yet she still managed to shoot me a glare.

"You're still so stubborn despite drawing the short end of the stick." she mumbled before she fully lost consciousness.

I took a deep sigh once I was sure that she isn't conscious. I looked at her then I gently brushed my fingers across her face.

"I'm sorry Paige, I don't have a choice." I said.

I ripped one sleeve off from my shirt and I used it as a bandage for my injured hand, it'll at least stop the bleeding. I carried Paige in my arms then I began walking back to the mansion.

Once we got back, I carried her to her room, gently placed her on the bed then I sat at the edge. I realized that I changed back to my normal form.

I held her hand like my life depended on it. I don't want to let go of her. I feel like she could slip away from me anytime.

The following morning, I woke up and I was still holding her hand. She's still asleep, which is actually a good thing since I have to keep her in here.