Chapter 16 - Get along

>25.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

Sighh they really are getting things wrong here.. I have A LOT to explain.

I walked to the food lane with Yugyeom and we bought our food.

"Hmm these food looks nice" Yugyeom said.

"Ohhh hmmm yeah they do, they even taste gooddd hmmm" hmmmm foooooddd. We both laughed at how stupid we were just now.

We went back to the table and I sat between MinYoo and Yugyeom. Zoey was in front of me and Yoongi was in front of Yugyeom. This position is awkward.. It's like we're having a double date...

"Mhm! So do your explanations" MinYoo said clearing her throat.

"Umm so when I was in America, Yugyeom used to be my neighbor and we always played together. We're best friends since a long time ago. But when we were 7 he suddenly has to China because of his dad.. He opened a new company there. That's why we lost contact" I looked at him and he nodded to others.

Yup, long story short. They looked amazed at how long we were friends though.

"Owww I thought you guys are couple or something. You guys look good together though" Zoey smirked at me, that innocent girl.

"Oh hell no!" Oopssss harsh words came out and I looked at Yugyeom. Ahhhh what have you done!

"Is looking good with me that bad..?" He pouted fake crying.

"Aniya.. It's just you seemed like a brother to me-" AHHH I feel bad.

"Yah arasso arasso princess" he said messing up my hair.

"Yah!" I pushed off his hand and he laughed. Aish pabo. We ate and chatted, Yugyeom seemed to get along with others already. But not Yoongi, I saw him Dead staring me a while ago. What does he want oh god. He kept ignoring Yugyeom when he talks, he just seemed to not like him very much, and Yugyeom seemed to notice it and stop talking to him. After recess we went back to the class together.

And so the day ended and Yugyeom, MinYoo, Zoey and Tae (cause he begged xD) Jimin wanted to come too but he has a date with Jessica? His girlfriend. We walked my home together and chatted.

"Aye princess.. Is your Step dad there too?" Yugyeom asked suddenly. "Yup.Or maybe no.. Not sure, are you nervous?" I smirked at him.

"Oh no I'm not!" He said and everyone laughed except for one Yugyeom xD.

"Aigooo, mian. He's really kind to be honest" I said, "yup he is! And he treats! Oh. Mian." MinYoo covered her mouth and got pinched by Tae "kyeopta jagiya~" was what he said and we all act disgusted but actually who doesn't envy this kind of relationship?

"Ayee don't act all lovey dovey.. It makes me lonely" I faked sad and they smiled at me.

"Omo! We're here already. Come in guys" I said after opening the front door. Well time does fly when I'm with them,

"mom I'm back! Guess who's here!" I shouted so mom at the kitchen could hear.

"Oh honey you're back! OMO, Yugyeomie?!" we saw mom in her apron.

"Annyeonghaseyo Aunty Irene" Yugyeom bowed 90 degrees. "Oh my god, really you? Awww come give Aunty a hug! How have you been boy" mom said while walking closer to hug him. "Ahaha Aunty I'm all good" they let go.

"Mom, MinYoo and Zoey are here too. And here's MinYoo's boyfriend, Taehyung" I said cause she seemed to not notice. "Annyeonghaseyo Aunty, Taehyung imida"

"Oh hi girls, hi Taehyung. Just make this your home okay?" She smiled to us. "Hmm where's appa?" I asked mom.

"Ah, Yeesoon went out for groceries shopping, again!" She laughed. "Hm okay then we'll go upstairs okay?" I said wanting to go upstairs with them.

"Ah, can I borrow Yugyeom from you guys a while?" Mom asked and we nodded while Yugyeom followed her to the living room. Hm.. I wonder what she wanted to say to Yugyeom.. Eheh whatever, we went upstairs and get ourselves cleaned. I washed up in my room while Zoey washed in a guest room and Taehyung,MinYoo washed in the other guest room. MinYoo first and Taehyung second. DUHH what you thinkin

After we're done we saw Yugyeom in my room already. I told him to wash in my room and he said yes. Well if you're wondering why the 2 boys have clothes... Don't ask me xD (author-nim doesn't know either) We chatted after and done our homework too, Yugyeom seemed awakward all the while. Does that have to do with the chat he and mom had?

"Yugyeom.. Is anything wrong?" I asked. "Ah? Oh princess no, nothing's wrong" he stuttered and said no. Am I supposed to think that's right? Nevermind, he'll tell me when he wants to.

(After Dinner)

After dinner the boys went home. MinYoo and Zoey are sleeping over as usual so we could chat more. Aish, it bothers me so much wondering what Yugyeom and mom said just now. It seems to bother Yugyeom too, why he isn't telling me when he looked like he wants?