➳eleven

:: ELEVEN ::

Weeks upon weeks had gone by, and still no sign of Carolyn waking up. Her father rested his head beside her, his hands still intertwined with hers as he traced circles on them. He was tired, hungry and miserable. Miserable because each second that goes by, he looses a small part of that ounce of hope that he still has of his daughter ever waking up. "I miss you baby, and I'm sorry but I'm going to have to go home, just for today I promise I'll be back tomorrow. It's been a long day and I just-I just hope you can understand."

He got up from his chair and planted a small kiss on Carolyn's cheek, a tear slipping out from his eyes, rolling down his cheek and falling onto Carolyn's. "I love you." He whispered pulling his hand away from being intertwined with hers.

Carolyn's dad took a few steps back and turned around. Just when Carolyn's fingers began moving. He wanted to turn around, he didn't want to leave her. But if he turned around he would see his helpless daughter and he'd stay, and he needed rest. It took every bit of the strength he had left to not torture himself and look back. Little did he know that each step he took forward...Carolyn was waking up, and he was going to miss it.

So he just walked out.

And Carolyn woke up to nobody.

Her arms began moving, her head was getting easier to move, it felt like her body was in shock though, and it took her about an hour to be fully aware of things. Her vision was blurry and it was like she was seeing a million fuzzy stars. She moved her eyeballs everywhere, trying to see who was besides her. Maybe everyone's asleep? She thought.

"Mom?" She asked in a light tone. No response. "Dad?" No response. No one was around to know she had awaken. Her nurses were on lunch break and the only nurse watching over her was taking care of another patient.

Footsteps approached her, she had thought it was her parent's or a nurse. But it wasn't. It was the same guy who put her in that place, the same guy whose made her life a living hell. And the same guy who couldn't seem to leave her alone no matter how much torture he put her through. Andy.

Andy McQueen.

"You see how worthless you are? Your own parents aren't even here." Andy cackled. He looked around and quietly pulled out a syringe from his back pocket and inserted it into Carolyn's skin. She wanted to move, but she couldn't.

Andy's words hit Carolyn like nothing had hit her before, tears were beginning to slip out of her eyes as she looked at every movement Andy was doing. "Why do you hate me so much? What have I done to you for you to do this to me...I don't deserve this Andy, I'll go with any of your stories, just please, please leave me alone!" Carolyn's voice became fragile, they became more silent then a whisper.

"I put you in this place, and now, I'm going to get you out. I'm sorry for pushing you down the stairs." He said mimicking an innocent voice, Carolyn knew he was faking his choice of words. But that didn't matter because as Andy kept talking, he was also pulling off Carolyn's wires.

The only thing that kept her strong.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

She lifted herself up from laying on the hospital bed and opened her mouth to yell for help, but just about when the screams were going to be let out, Andy wrapped his hand around her mouth and held a knife against her stomach. "I told you..." He hissed. "I'm going to get you out! Now shut up!"

He slipped Carolyn's dress of, tears streaming down her eyes as Andy took in on her nude body. Her heart raced, she didn't know what to do, so she just let him. She was pretty confident in her body but this guy raped her, the last thing she needed was for him to see her nude body. Andy pulled out a black dress from his bag and slipped it on...feet first.

With the knife still held against Carolyn's back, Andy forced her to get up and as she did so he smirked.

Everything for Carolyn was fuzzy, her eyesight, her hearing, her sense of touch. The only thing that was clear were her emotions; and after just coming out of a coma...she felt pain. More pain then ever. She walked out of her room nurses eyeing them but not knowing she was a patient.

She walked down the hall with fear evident in her eyes but no one seeming to know what from. It was from the guy standing beside her.

The automatic double doors opened and as they did so, Andy walked out with Carolyn under his grasp. Minutes later Andy ushered Carolyn into his car and drove off, one thing surfacing Carolyn's mind. If only she'd told the truth first she wouldn't be in this mess.

If only she'd stay away from Andy and stopped trying to impress him she wouldn't be in this mess. But people made mistakes, and Carolyn's first mistake was falling for Andy. And there was only one way of getting out of this mess.

Killing him.

***

Where is Andy taking Carolyn??? OMG. Only nine or so more chapters till the end of this book and then I'll post Andy's book...Do you guys want Andy's book out with the summary now? Or when this book is over?

ASK ME QUESTIONS! http://ask.fm/creepymotel