Two loves, One Club

Past

3 months later Christmas Time

Nikki's POV

"Fine, leave." I scream at Colson. We have been fight since I caught him talking to another girl on twitter. He runs from the bathroom and pushes the bedroom door open and comes towards me

"No, this is my house. You leave." 

"Fine, I will." I grab a bag and start throwing my things into it. He just crosses his arms and looks at me.

"I guess it's over." He make an odd face when he says it. I slip my engagment ring off and toss it at him.

"I guess so." I toss my ring at him and start down the stairs. 

"What am I going to tell Casie on Christmas on why you aren't here." I turn around,

"I don't know. Maybe tell you could tell her why I'm not here because you planned on cheating on me." I get down the stairs, slip on  my snow boots and look at the living room where everyone must of heard out fight is just staring. I don't say a word. I just walk out. 

As I start down the road in the snow storm, my tears just freeze to my face making me colder. I try not to cry but it's hard. I have no where to go and I just want to go back to Montreal. As I get closer to the end of the street I start hearing someone crunching snow behind me. I turn and see Colson in a bifc shirt, basketball shorts, and big snow boots. I can't help but smile at how goofy he looks. 

"Nicki, please, wait." He runs up to me out of breath. So much of me wants me to turn around and keep walking but something caused me to stay and listen to him. He grabs me tightly in a hug causing me to drop my bag in the snow.

"Baby, please don't leave. I need you here. I can't deal with this stress with out you here." I look at him as the tears run down his face and he goes to his knees and looks at me

"Why? Why would you be that stupid?" I look at him.

"I don't know. All I know is I'm done with that and need you here with me. Please don't leave. I love you. I want you to be my wife." I pull him up and kiss him.

"Okay. I won't leave." He grabs my bags and we walk back to the house.

Once inside, no one says anything. Colson and I just walk up stairs I unpack my things and he places that damn weight on my finger. I try to smile. I'm not ready to marry this guy, why didn't I just leave. He pulls me on the bed and just holds me. He places his head on my chest and I just play with his hair. He ends up falling asleep and as he lays on me I can't help but cry.

Present Day, Day after Concert

Nicki's POV

I wake up super busy from the night before. I look over at Rakim aka my new boo thing on the down low that usually goes by the stage name ASAP Rocky. I smile at him peacefully sleeping in my hotel bed. I wake up and sneak to the bathroom to start getting ready for my XXL interview. Rakim was supposed to be part of it but something happened on why he isn't part of it. I straighten my long blonde hair and put it into a pony tail and do my make up. By the time I'm finshed, Rakim is already wake and heading out. It sucks that we are together but not at the same time. We have been on and off secertly for around 6 months now, he helped me get some what over Colson. I get in front of the hotel door.

"You can't leave me yet." I smile and kiss him.

"Babe, I have to. You have your interview today." I move out of the way because of how much I hated his response to that. Hey, I never said our relationship was perfect. I kiss him and he heads out. I hear a knock on my door when I answer there stood TIP.